Black trunk lid

87WE4!!

Trunk lid that came with me 2nd WE4 that I bought after I moved to Florida.
The lip (I guess is what you would call it where the lock cylinder sits) is rusted all the way through all the way across in that one spot only. The rest of the trunk looks ok other then the paint bring sun faded. It’s so strange how it only rusted up in that one spot. Right where the molding strip sits.
I would like to see $20 from this since I need to make a trip to my storage unit. And that’s close enough to what scrap metal recycling yard would hand me. But if you can’t afford to give me anything for it and you want to take it and try to repair it then just come and get it.
It’s already off the car and I took everything I needed off already so it’s ready to be picked up.
It’s in Florida zip code 32114 and I have a 24 hour access code so if you’re coming from a distance I can meet you whatever time you get in.
This pic I’m posting is the only pic I have at the current moment. But I can tell you that the actual trunk lid frame looks great. And the whole top of the lid looks ok. It’s just the lip is rusted all the way through and straight across. I felt it was more cost efficient to spend $600 and I bought a new one. Just check out this pic for now. I will post more pics later on.

Attachments

• 46EA8326-2D29-47CF-9279-93F6337E5BFE.png
    46EA8326-2D29-47CF-9279-93F6337E5BFE.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 54
Free trunk lid. At the very least take it to the scrap shop and get yourself some cash.