Black Air: The Buick Grand National Documentary

The trailer is very non-inspiring so there better be some burnouts, hot women, and track runs interspersed in that documentary or it will be a flop. In other words ,everyone knows the aura GNs give off so there better be some exciting footage rather than a bunch of dudes sitting around saying the same thing.

Hey! I think that pic is from Richard Clarks place down in Burlington NC!

WHEN is that movie scheduled to be released? Will it be available on DVD?...and from who and where will it be available?? :confused:

thanks,

Claude. :smile:

B]WHEN[/B] is that movie scheduled to be released? Will it be available on DVD?...and from who and where will it be available?? :confused:

thanks,

x2

JD

WHEN is that movie scheduled to be released? Will it be available on DVD?...and from who and where will it be available?? :confused:

thanks,

Claude. :smile:

Word on the street is that it MIGHT make its grand debut somewhere in NC in and around sometime first part of May at some kinda event, hell I can't rightly remember the name of it.... :biggrin:

The trailer is very non-inspiring so there better be some burnouts, hot women, and track runs interspersed in that documentary or it will be a flop. In other words ,everyone knows the aura GNs give off so there better be some exciting footage rather than a bunch of dudes sitting around saying the same thing.

Dude! I'm right there with you. I didn't get excited or anything watching a bunch of social security recipients talking. These cars are hard and sexy, and the documentary should reflect that.

Those comments below the article are funny. Guy in the mustang with gears and the h pipe and the zr1 guy. One cant keep up and the other doesnt realize hes comparing a 100k car to a 20 year old regal