Black Air movie.

DarthBuick

I Win even in your dreams.
Tonight I was channel surfing and saw part of Fast and Furious movie. Fast 4 I think with a Grand national scene. Anyway after it was over I went online to find a replay a the scene and on you tube I clicked on a link instead of the movie scene it was the complete Black Air documentary. is this even legal? isnt this movie copyrighted.

Last edited:
Over on milsurps.com, they have a "membership only" section where you view the entire "American Sniper" movie. Don't see how that can be legal unless they have a royalty deal...

What wa surprising was The title said nothing about Black Air. It was about a Fast & Furious movie. i had paid on Netflix to see black Air before.

They are naming it something different to avoid getting it taken down based on copyright infringement.

It's not legal. If you don't mind, post a link here so I can forward it to the Black Air creator. He's had to get a few of them removed.

Sadly I've seen it several times on youtube all under different titles/names. There's more than one instance of it out there....