Black Air Movie

mr84ss

I was watching the black air movie on YouTube when it suddenly stopped. So I refreshed the page and they took it off saying copyright claim by andrew filippone. That sucks. I was 30mins into it

I dont think it was ever supposed to make it to youtube. Its not that much to buy. Mine just came in the other day.

Attachments

• 1414533871234.jpg
    1414533871234.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 192
You can get the DVD of it, worth spending the money to also be able to watch the extra stuff besides the documentary part of it. I know i didnt regret getting the dvd.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

it doesnt suck. he put a lot of time and effort into it. probaly made peanuts on it. hea not some big company making tons of profit from it. im actually happy he took it off..

^^^ i dont think he meant that the movie sucks, i think he meant that it sucked that they cut it off when he was 30 mins into the movie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He started a Facebook conversation on the matter. He was trying to decide on pursuing the copyright infringement issue or allowing the video to stay up as free publicity for part two. Can't say I blame the guy one bit for having it taken down.

^^^ i dont think he meant that the movie sucks, i think he meant that it sucked that they cut it off when he was 30 mins into the movie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly! I was really into the movie/film.it was really good. I just bought my G.N. a couple weeks ago and I see the passion people have for them. Do you think you/youll can have your car and not drive it, not even around the block?

He started a Facebook conversation on the matter. He was trying to decide on pursuing the copyright infringement issue or allowing the video to stay up as free publicity for part two. Can't say I blame the guy one bit for having it taken down.

Feeling guilty for sending you that link now. Lol. Had no idea there was drama about it being posted until after you mentioned it. Guess I'll purchase a copy now...lol

kirbans has it. i knew he qas talking about not beung able to view it when he said sucks

Worth the money when does part 2 come out???

The sequel is under way now!

Andrew has said part II will contain more "grass roots" GN people, events and features as he is collecting pictures and video from over the past 27 years from all around the country.

There should also be some "West Coast" activities, people and cars we have supplied for the next production!

As someone who works in the same industry I have to applaud his decision to take it down. Nothing sucks more then investing years of your life into a project and then people being too cheap to drop the $10-15 bucks on it. I bought my copy through itunes so I could have it on all my devices including my apple tv. Best purchase I made all year!

Wow...great documentary...I found it on youtube yesterday so I did not know of purchasing it. Well worth the time and money. Like any artist I respect what he needs to do survive. Hats off to him on this film, I look forward to the next.