Black Air II

turbo39151

anycoloraslongasitsblack
Anyone have an idea when this is coming out?
I heard there were rumors about a part 2 after part 1 was so successful. Had no idea it was in process.
Just curious...

Yeah, I stumbled upon this yesterday and it looked like it was going to be sourced from TR owner submission... But if we did not know about it, how the heck could they put something together? Submissions were due in 2015!

I guess we missed the boat.

Hopefully it will get into the research and development that buick went thru to get to the final chapter.....not a movie showing a bunch of guys talking about how cool there car is. Don't get me wrong black air was cool but was pretty flat when it came to actual facts and in depth history

I haven't heard anything about this for quite sometime, makes me believe it's not happening.

I was thinking the same thing. How the heck did the guy expect the TR crown to participate if WE didn't know???

Plenty of people knew. I'm fairly certain he was doing this project on his own dime. It could be years before he gets to editing it if that's the case. Gotta pay the bills and video work can be a drag!

I wonder what the latest is on this? Sort of went quiet the last year or more. Facebook is light on updates too. Looking forward to the sequel.

Turbobu Rick lmao. I agree. Like I stated above kinda cool but I wanted info about the birth of this project not a bunch of clowns bragging about their cars

I liked the first one and it was nice to have a film dedicated to such a niche car. To each their own I guess just like digital media.

He was so severely robbed of the opportunity to be compensated for his effort, I doubt he would bother to do it again.

Almost before it was released, anyone could view it for free on the internet.

I liked the first one too. Me personally, I just can't get enough of TR and Grand National history, stories, racing, etc.
I would gladly buy a new DVD.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Was just thinking of emailing Andrew to see what was up. I sent in a bunch of material and he was at Cecil in 2014 doing interviews for it (myself included).

Was just thinking of emailing Andrew to see what was up. I sent in a bunch of material and he was at Cecil in 2014 doing interviews for it (myself included).
We also sent him some material.
But now I hope he doesn't use it. I'm not at all happy with the film I produced for him and I let my girlfriend talk me into going a little to far with the details. It was her who actually sent him the footage.

We also sent him some material.
But now I hope he doesn't use it. I'm not at all happy with the film I produced for him and I let my girlfriend talk me into going a little to far with the details. It was her who actually sent him the footage.
Yea the interview he did with me at Cecil I thought could have gone better. Everything I shot myself I was happy with though.

I love Black Air but... way to much Ferrari content. If someone walked in on the middle of it you would never know it was about a Buick.

Kinda funny tried watching black air before I bought my GN and I fell asleep. Now that I have one I've watched it probably 50 times. Part 2 would be awesome but haven't heard anything either it's probably not gonna happen.