Black 2008 Charger

ledzeppac

is my new Daily Driver.

Cool Car. V6 to save on gas. Good price.

Grand National is still for sale. please buy

post some pics.. congrats on your new car :).. isn't it nice to have a car that you don't have to work on:):)

Phil,

Post some pics of your GN if you have them. Or send them to me at bodie390 at yahoo.

Thanks, Bob

Phil,

Congrats on the new car! I'm sure you'll like it. :cool: I know Jeff Rand drives one for business and Morgan's wife has one too of the Hemi variety. I've toyed with the idea of a magnum wagon but I have too many other vehicles to deal with.

Neal

Phil,

Congrats on the new car! I'm sure you'll like it. :cool: I know Jeff Rand drives one for business and Morgan's wife has one too of the Hemi variety. I've toyed with the idea of a magnum wagon but I have too many other vehicles to deal with.

Neal

I actually like it alot. Now I can get rid of the stress ball that I have in the "other" car as I have a nice easy 25 mile drive to work!

Its the SE Plus package, nothing special, just a nice looking and riding car. It rides very smooth.

My cousin and friend both have the Magnums and those are just as good. I would definatly recommend them. I do think that both the Charger and Magnum need to be lowered a tad bit, but thats just my opinion.

Now I'm officially gay because I drive a Mopar. :tongue:

I actually like it alot. Now I can get rid of the stress ball that I have in the "other" car as I have a nice easy 25 mile drive to work! Its the SE Plus package, nothing special, just a nice looking and riding car. It rides very smooth. My cousin and friend both have the Magnums and those are just as good. I would definatly recommend them. I do think that both the Charger and Magnum need to be lowered a tad bit, but thats just my opinion. Now I'm officially gay because I drive a Mopar. :tongue:
No, you're just oficially ghey, that's all.
J/K, Phil, glad that you found a ride that you can be happy with.

So did you get a good deal? You know Chuck could have hooked you up with that Charger Phill. I really don't know why you didn't call him before you bought. Oh well at least your happy and now have a car you don't have to worry about every second. ;)

So did you get a good deal? You know Chuck could have hooked you up with that Charger Phill. I really don't know why you didn't call him before you bought. Oh well at least your happy and now have a car you don't have to worry about every second. ;)

oh yah I got your PM thank you thank you. But I did get a good deal. It was cheaper than the Toyota's and Nissans I was looking at. I beat them down to 20381, so around 22 something out the door. Its the 250 HP V6 so it has the better engine. I bought it at Union Dodge off the 22 freeway.

Oh Oh my uncle and I were kicked out of the Toyota Dealership next door because I wanted to test drive 3 cars! A 4 cylinder and a v6 and then one of those stupid XB things just for fun.... The salesdick said I really need to go home and do my research so I know exactly what I want. Huh? I knew more about the cars than he did. I cursed at him. :eek:

oh yah I got your PM thank you thank you. But I did get a good deal. It was cheaper than the Toyota's and Nissans I was looking at. I beat them down to 20381, so around 22 something out the door. Its the 250 HP V6 so it has the better engine. I bought it at Union Dodge off the 22 freeway.

Oh Oh my uncle and I were kicked out of the Toyota Dealership next door because I wanted to test drive 3 cars! A 4 cylinder and a v6 and then one of those stupid XB things just for fun.... The salesdick said I really need to go home and do my research so I know exactly what I want. Huh? I knew more about the cars than he did. I cursed at him. :eek:

I hate car sales people.

After they tell you to go home is when you ask for the manager. Once that happens you can pretty much name your price on a car. That happened to me with a honda in 2002.

Should've got a Toyota Phil, they're idiot proof. That Dodge is too German for you.

Hello?????

Can you post some pics of the GN you have for sale????? I asked earlier in this thread... Maybe you missed it. Or, maybe you're ignoring me. Or, maybe you already sold it. Any answer will work better than none ;)

You were in the heart of Little Saigon, what did you expect? :) In fact, that sounds like the start of a good joke: "So, these two white guys walk into a Toyota dealership in Little Saigon, right? And the first one says...."

Thank you, thank you, I'm here all week. Try the veal, and don't forget to tip your waitresses....

You were in the heart of Little Saigon, what did you expect? :) In fact, that sounds like the start of a good joke: "So, these two white guys walk into a Toyota dealership in Little Saigon, right? And the first one says...."

Thank you, thank you, I'm here all week. Try the veal, and don't forget to tip your waitresses....

God you're wierd.

Can you post some pics of the GN you have for sale????? I asked earlier in this thread... Maybe you missed it. Or, maybe you're ignoring me. Or, maybe you already sold it. Any answer will work better than none ;)

I sent some to your email account.

robert_beaudette@...