Bit the bullet....

Stamos

Today I ordered: TE60 Ball Bearing Turbo, Super Extreme FMIC, 65lb Injectors, Razor's Alchy Kit and some other assorted items.

Version 2.0 of my GN about to take place. Hoping for low 11's to high 10's full street trim. I have a few other little items to buy, but took care of the "big" ticket items for now.

You might have the big items but you have bitten off a big chunk. Chew it well. It is all the ancillary items and putting in the time to tune it that will test your patience.

You might have the big items but you have bitten off a big chunk. Chew it well. It is all the ancillary items and putting in the time to tune it that will test your patience.
I know my patience will be tested, but I already have: Hotwired Walbro, LT1 MAF w/v2.0 Translator, Scanmaster 2.0, AFPR, 3" Cottons DP, Ported TB, Ported Upper, No Cat 2 3/4 Exhaust w/Race Muffs. To put the power down I am ordering rear upper and lower control arms, plus having my stock rear wheels widened by an inch to accommodate MT 275-60-15.

I highly recommend a PL too. Take is slow and careful. I've run into the 1 step forward 2 steps back syndrome more than once.