Billet Specialties "Street Lights"/ MT Drag Radials

How well do these look/ fit with a 3.5 backspace? Is that cause its an 8 inch wheel vs a 9/9.5 inch wheel i usually see 4.5 and 4.75 Ive never ordered custom wheels before so i dont really know the difference Got any pics of them on the car?

How well do these look/ fit with a 3.5 backspace? Is that cause its an 8 inch wheel vs a 9/9.5 inch wheel i usually see 4.5 and 4.75 Ive never ordered custom wheels before so i dont really know the difference Got any pics of them on the car?

The most common wheel choices for the TR's are 8"w 3.5" bs, and 10"w 4.5"bs . Not sure what you mean by custom wheels. I don't have pics of them on the car...didn't have them on very long.

How much of a split would you wanna do?

I not interested in splitting these up. If someone wants a split, I will sell/ship the wheels/tires to one buyer, and they can dismount and arrange whatever deal they would like. Thanks, Brian

The most common wheel choices for the TR's are 8"w 3.5" bs, and 10"w 4.5"bs . Not sure what you mean by custom wheels. I don't have pics of them on the car...didn't have them on very long.

I take that back. I did find a pic, but it doesn't show the rear very well. It will give you an idea of how the tires fit in the wheelwell.

Attachments

• IMG_0828.jpg
    IMG_0828.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 420
I am afraid I am going to have to pass on this deal. Something just came up that is going to need my funds presently.

Good luck with sale.