Big Stuff 3 and External WG DP For Sale

SRGN

In Progress
I'm slowly getting through more of my collection. First, Gen1 BS3 with Precision plug and play harness. Has the manual with it. I got it from Nick(fatride) on here a while back but never got around to using it. Has the WB02, unsure what base file is in it but I have a good startup file I can give to whomever buys it. Wires were cut on the harness where the WB02 went through the firewall, I soldered/heatshrunk the connections. No issues, but I don't want any complaints from the buyer if they see a splice. I have a new set of 6 72# low impedance injectors that go with it. $850 shipped or best offer takes it. Will go lower in price for local pickup.

Next, Cotton's external wastegate downpipe, new mild steel. Set up for Racegate. Used Racegate in working order included, includes copper WG gaskets and the hardware to attach pipe to turbo. No test pipe included, I was going to use this on a hybrid and it wasn't needed. $500 shipped gets the pipe and Racegate. Will seperate if buyers for both are found and the difference in shipping is covered. Will go lower in price for local pickup.

I work graveyard shift Sunday night through Friday night. If I don't get back to you right away, I'm not ignoring you, I just didn't have time to get online yet. Paul (pacecarta) is helping me get everything shipped quickly so there won't be any delays in getting parts shipped out.