BIG PARTS LIST, Snow in April sale

Hi Bob,
The tube will go out Monday to you. Too bad it was for an LM9. It is a really nice piece. I'm hoping the LC2 one is just as good. I'll send it back in the same packaging. Thanks again. Anthony

need a trans crossmember

what would it cost to ship the Transmission cross member to 19056
THANKS, CHARLIE

Hi Bob,
The tube will go out Monday to you. Too bad it was for an LM9. It is a really nice piece. I'm hoping the LC2 one is just as good. I'll send it back in the same packaging. Thanks again. Anthony

I put a nice one aside for you when you first pmed me. I think youll like it.

Parts Needed

I'm looking for black hesdlight bezels and Pipes for front mount intercooler. If you have these parts I will pay good for them. Give me a holler
Turbojack

Hi Bob,
I have not received the LC2 engine oil dipstick tube yet nor heard from you. I have delivery confirmation that the LM9 tube you sent by mistake was delivered to your address on May 23rd. Could you give me an update as to when I might receive the tube and the refund of the return shipping costs you had told me? -Anthony P

do you sell the complete conversion from hotair 84/5 to intercoold 86/7s. someone told me its for like 1600 everything i need to convert my motor to an 86/7? thanks. -P.Mosca

a/c comp.

hi
i would like to buy the 84 a/c compressor if it is any good
i want to know how much shipped and how long it will take.

Interested in lock set and seat belt set. Condition of locks? And can you
provide vin for set? Condition and color of seat belt set?
Thanks,
DGC

Condition of lock set? And can you provide VIN# for set?
Condition and color of seat belt set?
Thanks,
DGC