BIG PARTS LIST, Parting out 87 T and 87 State Police Maroon T

Yes I could use a jack too. Please let me know how much. I am local to you so I could pick up.

For the spare tire, jack, and all the metal and plastic hardware $50 picked up. I don't know if I have the card board piece that goes with it. It still mounts without it. If I do I'll include it free.

Question onthe western wheels,do they have the proper backspace and what kind of condition are they in ,curbed etc.

Question onthe western wheels,do they have the proper backspace and what kind of condition are they in ,curbed etc.

They are in good condition, they need to be cleaned, but are in good condition. Here are pictures of 2 of them. The other 2 are in same condition.
ARERims.jpg

ARERims1.jpg

The pictures above are actually the ARE wheels I have for sale, the Western wheels won't be available for a few weeks, they are in storage and I cant get to them due to snow and ice.

Bob,

Interested in a nice, Buick grill emblem for a 87 grill, and whatever is used to hold it on, speed nuts? Shipped to 17403, thanks. I'm checking with the local Buick club also for one, give me a price to ship and I will add the 3% for paypal if I end up buying from you.

Chuck

Bob,

Interested in a nice, Buick grill emblem for a 87 grill, and whatever is used to hold it on, speed nuts? Shipped to 17403, thanks. I'm checking with the local Buick club also for one, give me a price to ship and I will add the 3% for paypal if I end up buying from you.

Chuck

I don't have any that are nice.