BIG PARTS LIST, NEW YEARS update and more parts added

Matt 87 WE4

hey, do you still have front fillers? if so what condition? color ect? also need good cond. console/ grey t-type.... thanks alot.............Matt

Bob,
Haven't recieved the 87GN stock headers yet and see that you said you would ship March 31. Do you have a tracking number?
doberman

Sent you a PM couple days ago on 109 block waiting for reply

Ok ,I cancelled that transaction is the block still available ? If so i will send paymemt to correct PP add .
thanks, Frank

i am looking for more or less everything to convert a carbed motor (80 t-type) to efi minus the wiring (megasquirt). i need an intake manifold, plenum, throttle body, and the fuel rails. along with ofcourse any little misc hardware and whatnot ill need to use them if ya got the injectors cool, really dont need em i can get those elsewhere. pm me if ya still got what i need, Thanks!

Sent you a PM couple days ago on 109 block waiting for reply

Ok ,I cancelled that transaction is the block still available ? If so i will send paymemt to correct PP add .
thanks, Frank

I'll Pm tomorrow, I was insured 2 weeks ago and I'm behind on Pms and e mails.

i am looking for more or less everything to convert a carbed motor (80 t-type) to efi minus the wiring (megasquirt). i need an intake manifold, plenum, throttle body, and the fuel rails. along with ofcourse any little misc hardware and whatnot ill need to use them if ya got the injectors cool, really dont need em i can get those elsewhere. pm me if ya still got what i need, Thanks!

Do you need a hot air(non Intercooled set up) or Intercooled set up.