BIG PARTS LIST, My Biggest Parts List Yet!!! Lots of parts added.

Bob, I have no idea if you are interested but I have a NOS powermaster and am trying to trade it for a known-good trans. Let me know if you are interested. This is the original one with the all black accumulator ball. I have been told its value is high

Bob, I have no idea if you are interested but I have a NOS powermaster and am trying to trade it for a known-good trans. Let me know if you are interested. This is the original one with the all black accumulator ball. I have been told its value is high

Its not really something I would be interested in. Its definitely worth more then a good BRF tranny. Have you tried Ebay.

I sure did, it was sold for over 900 but the guy didnt pay. I am perfectly willing to take the hit on it for the right transmission. I at this point am not worried about the money, I just need working parts :D

I sure did, it was sold for over 900 but the guy didnt pay. I am perfectly willing to take the hit on it for the right transmission. I at this point am not worried about the money, I just need working parts :D

That sucks the guy didnt pay on Ebay.

I will take the Alternator to cyl head bracket if it's still available...the one for the back of the alternator. Thanks!

paypal has been sent

The paypal has been sent for passenger side rear wheel well trim thanks for your patience as it was my first time useing paypal I need a turbo sheild an 3.8 sfi hood emblem only one if u have them

The paypal has been sent for passenger side rear wheel well trim thanks for your patience as it was my first time useing paypal I need a turbo sheild an 3.8 sfi hood emblem only one if u have them

Got the Paypal. Is a good used hood emblem ok? I have the turbo shield also.