BIG PARTS LIST, My Biggest Parts List Yet!!! Lots of parts added.

I can send a cashiers check for the BRF trany & converter. e-mail me the shipping charges to krzylabman1@yahoo.com I will get a check tomorrow & mail it. You can ship when the check clears your bank, Thanks Ron ( 550.00 Plus shipping )

do you have driver side taillight in chrome.and radio bezel.

I have The radio bezel in good condition, I also have the Drivers tail light in chrome, I'll have to check to see how nice the chrome is. I'll need your zi code to give a price with shipping.

hiya,, i have some money I hid from the ole wife,, was wondering if you have a front windshield trim piece that goes at the bottom of the windshield under the windshield wipers?. also a buick emblem black, tire centercap. and GN trunk emblem and 1 fender emblem, let me know and tommorow ill transfer money and paypal you.

Door Panels

85-87 Gray concert sound lower door panels $100

Are these out of a power car or non power and what shape are they in?
Can I get a pic of them?
Also if I wanted them can I have them by Friday or Monday?

Thanks

hiya,, i have some money I hid from the ole wife,, was wondering if you have a front windshield trim piece that goes at the bottom of the windshield under the windshield wipers?. also a buick emblem black, tire centercap. and GN trunk emblem and 1 fender emblem, let me know and tommorow ill transfer money and paypal you.

I have the windshield trim piece but its not far from perfect and the 2 GN emblems. Do you need 84-85 GN center caps or 86-87 GN center caps?

85-87 Gray concert sound lower door panels $100

Are these out of a power car or non power and what shape are they in?
Can I get a pic of them?
Also if I wanted them can I have them by Friday or Monday?

Thanks

I have the gray concert sound lower door panels, they are power. But I wouldnt be able to ship until Monday. I need a custome box to send them, thats the soonest I could get it.

Hey,

I don't know if you have any, but need the quarter windows with good seals. Mine are toast. I also need the whole set up for the sliding sunshade for the astro roof. WhenI got ny car, someone replaced the headliner but took out the sunshade.

I have the windshield trim piece but its not far from perfect and the 2 GN emblems. Do you need 84-85 GN center caps or 86-87 GN center caps?

if the windshield trim piece is there, maybe small rust hole or 2 ill still take it, mine right now is pretty much thin piece of rust covered in tape,, and i need the 84-85 gn centercap. thanks for replying, let me know

Hey,

I don't know if you have any, but need the quarter windows with good seals. Mine are toast. I also need the whole set up for the sliding sunshade for the astro roof. WhenI got ny car, someone replaced the headliner but took out the sunshade.

I have a set in good condition wit good seals $120 shipping included.

if the windshield trim piece is there, maybe small rust hole or 2 ill still take it, mine right now is pretty much thin piece of rust covered in tape,, and i need the 84-85 gn centercap. thanks for replying, let me know

Theres no rust holes just has a little surface rust. I dont have the center caps

sounds good ill take the windshield trim thing and GN trunk emblem and gn fender emblem no need for intercooled emblem,, pm me? with info. Thanks