BIG PARTS LIST, Biggest parts list Ever + 2 more parts cars a 84 Regal and 87 442

That 442 ttops is pretty cool

Here's another one I'm parting

854421.jpg

re: passenger side intercooler bracket

i need two of the L shaped passenger side intercooler brackets with the timing cover bolt also if you have them. How much shipped to 06492 w/ paypal
PM me with availability and payment details please

i need two of the L shaped passenger side intercooler brackets with the timing cover bolt also if you have them. How much shipped to 06492 w/ paypal
PM me with availability and payment details please

For 2 passenger intercooler brackets with the timing cover bolt that holds them to timing cover $53 shipping included.

i'm interested in the crank window regulators and associated hardware. also the brackets for the center console.

Hey, I sent you money for a shifter and console overlay 2 weeks ago. Where are my items?

Hey, I sent you money for a shifter and console overlay 2 weeks ago. Where are my items?

It was mailed to me on Aug. 18th and I received it last Friday Aug 26th. I had planned to ship today(Monday Aug 29th) but damage from the storm we got yesterday prevented it. It will shipped tomorrow.

door trim

I need the left rear door trim piece matching this "wood" pattern or all 4 matching at least somewhat to the dash gray/brown pattern.
Thanks

PA150311.jpgPA150314.jpg