BIG PARTS LIST, Biggest parts list Ever + 2 more parts cars a 84 Regal and 87 442

I'm looking for exterior molding. I need all the molding around the both doors. Please let me know if you have them.

may i get some pics of the "GNX" style wheels, and also of the out side crome moldinds.. i need the ones in the rear-glass.. and the ones around the doors.. preferly the ones on the door where you would rest your arm if you had your window down and your arm out.. thanks

may i get some pics of the "GNX" style wheels, and also of the out side crome moldinds.. i need the ones in the rear-glass.. and the ones around the doors.. preferly the ones on the door where you would rest your arm if you had your window down and your arm out.. thanks

I have 16" and 15" GNX style rims. Do you need the quarter window chrome or window above the trunk?

I have 16" and 15" GNX style rims. Do you need the quarter window chrome or window above the trunk?

above the trunk. and also the crome that goes on the doors. Right next to the glass seals. can you send me some pics on the 16" wheels please. thanks

above the trunk. and also the crome that goes on the doors. Right next to the glass seals. can you send me some pics on the 16" wheels please. thanks

I have the chrome back window trim and on the door. I can send pictures of the 16" GNX style wheels, but not until tomorrow, they are in storage. Whats your zip code, I can give you an idea what the cost of shipping would be.

I have the chrome back window trim and on the door. I can send pictures of the 16" GNX style wheels, but not until tomorrow, they are in storage. Whats your zip code, I can give you an idea what the cost of shipping would be.

zip code is 90044... my email is xtinct_87@yahoo.com can you send me the price on the crome molding also attached with the pics.. thanks once again.