Big H at thief

buickboy

Well I stand by my other post. This guy sent me the DP with no wastegate when he clearly advertised it with the wastegate. For another $70 I could have bought new with the wastegate. Clearly a thief. Beware dealing with this punk!

Mitch

Mitch, you obviously have something personal against me, I've offered you a full refund upon receipt of the downpipe. On my for sale post I never stated that a wastegate was included. I also never took a shot with a full picture of the wastegate.

Well it is obvious that Big H has had many complaints with Paypal cause he know how to manipulate the system pretty well. Funny thing is he offered to send me a wastegate only after i closed my complaint. I still standby my assertion that this guy is a criminal and will try and get away with suff with others. Honest sellers do not have these problems! This is not over either!

Mitch

I must be missing something. I don't see that a wastegate was included. Did he offer you a full refund? If so, why don't you take it and go your merry way. Sounds to me like you've taken it upon yourself to show Big H, to teach him a lesson. Why? because his shipping was prompt enough for you? If i'm missing where he offered the dp with an included wastegate, i apologize. Please show me where he states that. How could he ever hope to get away with that. He couldn't expect any buyer to allow that to happen. What i think happened, as is often the case, is a misunderstanding stemming from a miscommunication, or an innocent ommission or assumption. Think about, how long do you think he would last on here if he went around openly offering x+y, got paid and only shipped x. Not very long. Its alot more likely that you guys got your wires crossed. Thats all. Would he really jeapordize his web reputation just to screw you out of the cost of a wastegate. Illustrated by his offer of a full refund, it seems to me that he is willing to put you in the same position that you were in before your meeting.

Actually, I've never met the man. I was just offering my opinion, or I is that not allowed? If I'm being so misguided, please help me. Where did i go wrong? Just man up, send him the dp, get your money back, and go bother someone else. Next time I'll use shorter words and sentences, so as not to confuse you. Oh, and please don't put me on your list, pretty please!

Buickboy,
I'll sell you my personal wastegate, that has a stainless steel housing with a Tial 1 bar (15psi) spring for $50. That's the best I can do for you now. This is much better than the GN1performance gate that has a cheap cast housing and a china 8psi spring.

Even with all the name calling I'm still willing to help you out. This is my last offer to you, I've spent over $120 on this gate and it's better than what you would've received elsewhere.

1986TR-
BUTT OUT. You do not know about the PM I have proving this guy is a loser.
This guy already offered to send me a wastegate but backed out on that too.
Your right, its not over!

Mitch

The only parts of this transaction I haven't read are the "PM's", and I gotta say, buickboy seems to be barking for little or NO reason. The original ad says NOTHING about including a wastegate, and CLEARLY says it wouldn't ship til the end of the week.

My opinion: Buickboy needs to realize the members on this board actually have lives outside the TR community. Things don't just happen overnight. Time to take a step back, relax, and re-read the posts. It's not fair to Big H to slander his name over your APPARENT lack of reading skills....:smile:

Yeah and Turbonut85 is a moron too. Exactly, you have not read the PM's and don't know the whole situtation details. Go ahead, buy something from your buddy! Ask your bud to post the PM about where he wanted to send me the wastegate and then backed out.

Mitch

I give my OPINION, and you call me a moron? Why are you acting like such a child? You don't know me. Like stated above, post the PMs for all to read or quit crying like a little kid.

Don't tell me to quit crying. I called you a Moron and that is what you are. Butt out bubba. You are a nobody on this board. How old are you. Out of diapers yet?

Mitch

So anyone that doesn't agree with you is right away called names from what I see?
If you want our sympathy then post up the PM's for everyone to read.
We are not all kids here so name calling is making you look bad.
I am on No One Side until I see Proof but I am leaning against your favor for the name calling you have done. You obviously want us to be warned about someone but talk is Cheap & Especially on the Internet! Face to Face is another matter completely!

Justasix has an excellent point. Problem is i am too far into this deal to go out and buy $450 worth of DP/wastegate. Everyone keep in mind this is the feedback section for sellers/buyers. I posted my opinion and stick by it even today. I notice that the seller is not offering any documentation cause it would make him look like a fool, and he is!

Mitch

Don't tell me to quit crying. I called you a Moron and that is what you are. You are a nobody on this board.

And who the F*CK are you? Do you think this website is some sort of popularity race? It's not, it's the damn internet. I dont see you adding much input on this board by reading through your past posts. Quit your whining, your in the wrong. Step back, breath, and realize you make yourself look stupid by typing dumb comments.