BIG(est) PARTS LIST(ever), Parting 87GN with 81k

Hey Bob, I'm looking for a passenger side headlight bezel and the passenger side upper turn signal lens for an 87' GN. What you got? Pictures? Send to rb68rr@webtv.net Thanks, R.B.

Hey Bob just to let you know I got the check from the insurance today so whenever you get a chance to get that list together for me I can get payment sent out. Just PM me with it and the forms of payment you take. Thanks again Dusty

Bob i need the hard line that bolts to and goes around the power steering pump asap, here is a picture.. Scot w.

I have a few but they are still on the power steering pump. I can try taking one off but most of the time they get damaged in the process.

Ok thanks Bob. Remember I am wanting the real GN header panel not the one with the hole filled in like we had discussed on the 5th of Feb. so I believe I am fist in line on it.

I didnt forget you. And you are first in line on the GN header panel. I'm getting huge amount of payments(they keep coming in) for parts and I always put sending out paid for parts before anything else. You are on the top of my list of "To Do". I'll have pictures of the header panel for you later today.

I didnt forget you. And you are first in line on the GN header panel. I'm getting huge amount of payments(they keep coming in) for parts and I always put sending out paid for parts before anything else. You are on the top of my list of "To Do". I'll have pictures of the header panel for you later today.

Not a probelem. Take care of what you need to get done then get that price list of everything and pics to me when you can. I am not in a hurry to get my car put back together as I still have my other 2 I am driving right now.

Bob,

Thanks for the update, when did it go out finally? Do you have a trackin # or anything so I can know when it will aririve.

Shoot me the info if you have it on a PM.

Thanks!
Carlos

Ok. talk to you next week.

Bob,

I will be back Fri is there a way we can meet sat morning I need a passenger side front plastic inner fenderwell, a third brake light (grey), a hood latch the part that bolts to the radiator support and the cable goes thru, the moulding that covers the bottom of the windshield (black), and lastly the big bolt that holds the front innerfenders that goes inside the wheelwell (2) thanks Bob

Bob,

I will be back Fri is there a way we can meet sat morning I need a passenger side front plastic inner fenderwell, a third brake light (grey), a hood latch the part that bolts to the radiator support and the cable goes thru, the moulding that covers the bottom of the windshield (black), and lastly the big bolt that holds the front innerfenders that goes inside the wheelwell (2) thanks Bob

Bob what day can we get together I need to get these parts let me know

Bob i left some messages on your phone about the drivers seat plastic. the top piece is fine but the bottom one is NOT for a power seat and i need one for power seat. do you want me to send you the other one back with the payment and you send me the other one? Scot w.