BIG(est) PARTS LIST(ever), Parting 87GN with 81k

Bob, did you get my PM on the header panel on the 13th? Here it is again: Whats the imperfection Bob? Im having the car repainted. Would it be able to be repaired fairly easily or is it a crack? If not a big deal i can paypal you the money but it may be a week or so to be able to pick it up. Im assuming its a GM panel also.

PM'd you.

No problem I figured you probably got real busy as I have never had any troubles with you in the past. Just try and be nice on the prices because Im sure that the guy who hit me insurance is going to try and stiff me on the prices claiming everything from a regular Regal will work. :mad: I hate the insurance companies. They always jerk you around and never get anything done in a timely manner and then you end up stuck with a big bill still usually. Sorry Im done venting.

No problem I figured you probably got real busy as I have never had any troubles with you in the past. Just try and be nice on the prices because Im sure that the guy who hit me insurance is going to try and stiff me on the prices claiming everything from a regular Regal will work. :mad: I hate the insurance companies. They always jerk you around and never get anything done in a timely manner and then you end up stuck with a big bill still usually. Sorry Im done venting.

I know how you feel. They want to take your money , but they dont want to give it back when there's an accident. I'll give you a pacakge deal on those parts.

Thanks Bob. At least it wasnt my fault so my insurance doesnt have to do a thing. Im glad too because I only have liability on it right now.:frown:, so if it would have been something I had done I would have been stuck.

Update...

Hi Bob,

You receive the check I sent for the black headlight bezels, side marker and CSII panels yet?

Just checkin..

Thanks.
Carlos

Hard line (goes around power steering pump)

Bob i need the hard line that bolts to and goes around the power steering pump asap, here is a picture.. Scot w.