Big chiefs car DESTROYED !!!!

Street racing has been a part of the automotive world from the first time that there were two cars, two drivers & a road. Like it or not, it is part of automotive history. I don't think a single one of you can truly claim to have never been involved in some form of an acceleration contest on a public roadway.
Now that is a fact....:D

Glad to see this caused as much drama over here on our little forum as it did on yellowbullet. Last I checked it was about 50 pages long over there with comments

Hope every body is ok! I am with Claude on this one, :D When these things happen and the media get a hold of it some politician gets on a mission and our sport suffers.

this coming from the bracket race queen.....:rolleyes: you talk as tho you go to race track to race ur car. YOU DONT EVEN DRIVE UR OWN CAR Jack Cotton does....:whistle: so save the righteous BS for some other forum.

I'm glad that both drivers got out alive…but have no sympathy for the loss of their cars. YOU DON'T RACE ON THE STREET, PERIOD!
angry.gif
…That "Street Outlaws" tv show is the stupidest program being aired at the moment. They promote illegal street racing and when a mishap like that happens everyone react as if the racers are the poor victims…well I won't cry a bit for them as as this was just waiting to happen and they ultimately got what they deserved.
mad.gif

Claude.

this coming from the bracket race queen.....:rolleyes: you talk as tho you go to race track to race ur car. YOU DONT EVEN DRIVE UR OWN CAR Jack Cotton does....:whistle: so save the righteous BS for some other forum.

Wrong again:rolleyes: I put Claude in the bleach box in BG and the car went 9.40s :eek:

Street racing has been a part of the automotive world from the first time that there were two cars, two drivers & a road. Like it or not, it is part of automotive history. I don't think a single one of you can truly claim to have never been involved in some form of an acceleration contest on a public roadway.

i'm pretty sure there aren't too many people on there that have street cars with 2500+hp and a chassis that is dialed in to be on the ragged edge of traction and control on a perfectly prepped race surface..

Both track racing and street racing are dangerous to both drivers. And that's OK. We all sign up for that when we choose to lay the pedal down.

But no ones 17 year old daughter, or grandmother, or family of 5, or the living room of someones house, or a cafe full of people, should unknowingly be a part of that. Imagine the mangled corps of an infant child in a doggy bag. Better yet......tape a picture of that to your dashboard to keep you out of trouble.

I live in a congested metropolitan suburb. Every time I witness a street race its always around innocent people. All of you hillbillies out there may have much different conditions available for public road "speed contests". Not here. If you race on the street....good chance someone is going to get hurt or die that day.

Unless of course you drive one of those Asian ghetto street things that only runs 16's and you can't brake the speed limit before you get to then next traffic light anyway.

I'm sorry Brett but as usual, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. See:
Wrong again:rolleyes: I put Claude in the bleach box in BG and the car went 9.40s :eek:
Also you're missing the whole point of this thread. It's not about who's driving my car but rather about these two jackasses who put their lives and everyone else's around in danger just to brag later about who had the fastest car that day. Who f**ing cares?
And yes Jack did drive my car several times to tune it and adjust the "FAST" program but that's it. The quickest run the car ever made was done with ME driving it. Also there were several people at BG who saw me race but you…by the way...where were you ? :D…and how fast were you running?…:LOL: ... So next time instead of saying things you don't know anything about and make a fool of yourself, why don't you just shut the f**k up.

Claude.

P.S: I've been warned that even if at first you seemed like a good guy to talk with, that eventually the "real" Brett would show up...

Last edited:
While I am not a fan of the Street racing the facts are that this is pretty far away from what we call street racing. In most of the shows its done at an airport that is shut down. The cars go through tech and safety people are present. Personally I would like them to make those facts a little more out in the open. They were filming a show against Detroit and I know a few of the guys that were there. Even though I do not condone actual street racing to say that these guys "deserved" to wreck and almost die is just wrong. Who wishes that on another?

I'm glad that both drivers got out alive…but have no sympathy for the loss of their cars. YOU DON'T RACE ON THE STREET, PERIOD!
angry.gif
…That "Street Outlaws" tv show is the stupidest program being aired at the moment. They promote illegal street racing and when a mishap like that happens everyone react as if the racers are the poor victims…well I won't cry a bit for them as as this was just waiting to happen and they ultimately got what they deserved.
mad.gif

Claude.

You do realize that the show is filmed on a closed set and is perfectly legal right? You are a poor excuse for a person saying they deserve to crash. Attitudes like yours is why this country is going down the tubes. You dont agree with someone's action so you think they deserve to be hurt. If only everyone was as perfect as you. I am sure you have never been over the speed limit or been WOT on the street right?

only an asshole like u wud be happy someone crashed their $200k car.... u act like they go out on the hi way and stop traffic and then race with spectators lined up down the road.

if u actually watched the show which u clearly don't u wud see that their races are on closed streets and NO ONE is allowed anywhere near the starting or finish line so stop talking out of ur ass and makn urself look stupid as a drama queen!

I'm sorry Brett but as usual, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. See: Also you're missing the whole point of this thread. It's not about who's driving my car but rather about these two jackasses who put their lives and everyone else's around in danger just to brag later about who had the fastest car that day. Who f**ing cares?
And yes Jack did drive my car several times to tune it and adjust the "FAST" program but that's it. The quickest run the car ever made was done with ME driving it. Also there were several people at BG who saw me race but you…by the way...where were you ? :D…and how fast were you running?…:LOL: ... So next time instead of saying things you don't know anything about and make a fool of yourself, why don't you just shut the f**k up.

Claude.

P.S: I've been warned that even if at first you seemed like a good guy to talk with, that eventually the "real" Brett would show up...

I get what Claude is saying. I think the problem is that it's not real street racing, but people can't see that it's a TV show and now its glorified. Just like music lyrics and young kids. No one deserves to crash and its not real street racing. You go on YouTube and type in street race. Cars people traffic stopped. That's street racing and way more dangerous than what's on TV. And I can almost guarantee that the people that are really street racing aren't safety conscious as these guys are..
Again it should be more transparent that it's not full blown street racing but how stupid can one be to think it is. I think they got what they deserved was harsh.

My 2 cents is that I absolutely love the show and the guys in it. I look forward to watching this every week. The only unfortunate thing I see with doing it on the street with such high hp cars is the possibility of accidents, even though they are only running the 8th. Those cement barriers for the most part contain the carnage to inside of the track, where the street has curbs, trees, rocks and lamp posts that can make a small accident catastrophic. Good thing is everyone is ok, and the show will go on. It is street racing only for the fact that they are doing it on the streets, but don't get it twisted, they have permits to do what they do on these streets when it's closed. They are not playing with the general public at risk, just themselves. They will be back, better, stronger and faster. Can't wait to see what BC next car is going to be.

https://www.facebook.com/thecrow405/?fref=ts

Big Chief wrote...

THANK YOU EVERYONE.... I'm pretty beat up right now. Just woke me up for some breathing treatments. Pulmonary contusions (bruised lungs). Crushed my L2 and L3 in my back, broken collarbone, and pretty beat up, but so thankful to be alive right now. They got me on non stop oxygen and another round of cat scans, and X-rays coming up. The surgeon doesn't believe i will need back operation anymore, but they are going to keep me in the hospital again tonight to keep an eye on the lungs, YES I WILL BE BACK! The GOFUND ME CAMPAIGNS were not created by my people or family... I have no idea about them, please KEEP YOUR MONEY. I will update everyone as i get info from the Doctors! The CAGE and safety equipment saved my life!

to say that these guys "deserved" to wreck and almost die is just wrong. Who wishes that on another?
I NEVER said that anyone "deserved" to get hurt, much less die. If you go back and read the first sentence in my post you'll se that I said that I was glad that both drivers got out alive. What I meant when I said that they "got what they deserved" was that they got some kind of punishment by racing in the street. Yes I was a too harsh and I should've used another term but I still condemn "street racing".
and
In most of the shows its done at an airport that is shut down.
So then what's the point and why not do it on a real track?? :confused:
and
only an asshole like u wud be happy someone crashed their $200k car.... u act like they go out on the hi way and stop traffic and then race with spectators lined up down the road.

if u actually watched the show which u clearly don't u wud see that their races are on closed streets and NO ONE is allowed anywhere near the starting or finish line so stop talking out of ur ass and makn urself look stupid as a drama queen!
See everyone?... another intelligent reply by our friend Brett….you're so funny! :D…Anyway say all you want I don't give a :poop: but by now, people must have realized what kind of person the "real" Brett is…and how much class he has... ;)…like a little kid in school who doesnt even know how to write properly and takes fun in calling people names…You know, I don't understand what good it can bring to the thread to insult me :rolleyes: something I never did to you or anyone else...and...oh yeah…how fast did you say you ran at BG?...:LOL:
and
I get what Claude is saying. I think the problem is that it's not real street racing, but people can't see that it's a TV show and now its glorified.

Exactly, simple as that. thank you "psycho6cyl" (y) I can't understand what is good in promoting street racing and give a bad example to the younger crowd. How many kids got hurt and sadly even killed trying to imitate what they saw in the "Fast & Furious" movie series thinking that it was like that in real life?...
Claude.

Last edited: