Big Cam Idle Issues?

Your MAP sensor is configured for "2 Bar sensor" on the analog input settings. Is that correct or does the car have a 3 bar installed?

Key On / Engine Off, your MAP should read very close to 100Kpa (assuminig you are reasonably close to sea level). If not, change the input setting and exit / reopen powerlogger console and re-connect to powerlogger.

Also its absolutely critical to re-wire the MAP power to the TPS sensor +/- 5V power as described in the checklist on pg 4 of the instructions.
It has a three bar and was configured as such, I'm not sure what happened there...
MAP is wired correctly directly from ECM 5v and ground. Key on engine off 1.6v off the signal wire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some software oem and aftermarket allow you to adjust injector mapping and timing. Say if you're running a really big race cam, you don't want the injector firing on a closed valve so you can do the math and plug in the correct numbers on when the injector will fire. This is mainly for idle and part throttle purposes though. I have it on my software but have never used it.

Clean/flow injectors or replace. Verify base fuel pressure. Make sure chip is burned for injectors. If it still does it try introducing a vacuum leak and see if it clears up

This. I was going to post this, then thought, maybe I should see if someone said it could be a poorly operating injector.

This. I was going to post this, then thought, maybe I should see if someone said it could be a poorly operating injector.
Yeah this is one of the things I originally thought as well. Just trying to cover all bases, for how cheap injector flow cleaning is I might just do it for peace of mind.

Strange turn of events today, I hooked up and noticed that in fact the MAP sensor was configured incorrectly but I have no idea how as I looked at it multiple times when it was having the issue even toggled back and fourth. Anyway I did what beatav8 suggested and started the car. It started up didn't die and smoothed out....
I still don't trust that it is fixed as the original symptoms were also present with the original chip before converting to SD2.
I will try again tomorrow. For now it runs great. Thanks to everyone that has chimed in so far and a special thanks to beatav8 for taking the time to review my data log.

That was a good catch on Steve's part.
I tried to pull up the tables but got a bunch of yellow boxes.
The VE table was all 0's.
I didn't bother to look at the map setting.
Glad you got somewhere. Post another log when you can.

Rick