Bicker built off.

He just have a BIG ass mouth. And didnt even finish on time.. If he didnt care why in tha f@u@ even enter the comp..his bicke looks bad ass tho.

jesse james or gas monkey would be fine. the only thing i like about pjd is his wife & occ has a couple very good fab guys rick and mike but Sr and Jason are assclowns!

He just have a BIG ass mouth. And didnt even finish on time.. If he didnt care why in tha f@u@ even enter the comp..his bicke looks bad ass tho.

Your right but and the end of the day, he is by far the Best of the Best!!

Your right but and the end of the day, he is by far the Best of the Best!!
I will admitt to watching this. I do appreciate the tallent the Jessse James has and since he's a one man show making most of his parts I can see why it takes extra time.
It will be interesting to see who wins.I think the competition in this build-off is much closer. it's mostly a popularity contest anyway and the general puplic has a bad tast for Jesse James although his bike will definetly have more craftmanship.
The OCC bike is actually not bad. I like how they got away from the "theme" crap. The Gas Monkey bike is much better than I thought also. I think PJD's bike is a mess with all that crap welded to it and will be his undoing.

Allan G.

Since paul jr took it last year, and since this is the last episode of American choper i think OCC is going to take it, they did built a nice one. Ill say
1- OCC
2- jesse
3- GMG
4- PJD

Here is my take on this "bicker build off" on discovery and Vegas.......

First of all this biker build off crap on discovery and people voting via Text is BS, They need to have it like the old days where you built a bike and the builders had to meet somewhere and drive their bikes across the country to be unveiled at a "Biker event" where "Bikers" choose who had the best bike! This Text voting is nothing but a panzy way to choose who has the best bike and it has little kids, boy's, girls voting who don't know crap about bikes but yet they vote because they think Paul Jr is cute or some s**t.... = Popularity contest which has Nothing to do with the bikes!

Gas Monkey done a GREAT job on their bike And drove it out there, A+ from me on that!

PJD built his "Theme bike" exactly the same way he knows how and what he is known for...

Jesse James Went out of his comfort zone to build a bike that resembles a BUEL but showcased his crazy fabrication skills...I think that Jesse should have done a Killer chopper like he used to do because that is what made him famous..

OCC went out of there comfort zone also and done a bike Very similar to Jessie's bike with some cool fabrication as well...* OCC (Paul Sr.) should have went "Old school" like he used to do and I think he would have been more respected than these computer generated designs...

I voted for the Gas Monkey bunch. I respect that Gas monkey was basically the long bearded guy busting his ass alone. Also, they had a bike that i would actually want to own and ride.

Then 2nd place for me: Jesse J because he did finish late. On a side note: Jesse was talking about he couldn't find a bike that had the best of both worlds, like a Harley mixed with japanese bike handling, but he forgot the BUELL! I had one, it was a blast. Chugging down low torque with road carving ability.
But besides that Jesse James skill are obviously awesome.

3rd: OCC's entry was cool, but who designed it? So many cooks in the kitchen and computer aided design made it so unfamiliar to 95% of bikers and bike builders. Though, I would say that company made bikes of the future will likely use some of their design/manufacturing concepts.

PJD: A bunch of hard working guys, but Junior is just a cheese pud. He's too into draping a bunch of parts on a frame. Just too hokey for me.
Overblown looking crap, at least this bike isn't as stupid as the last one with propeller wheels.

When all said and done I miss Indian Larry's Rat Fink bike and his designs:

IndianLarry_ratfink2.jpg

Indian-Larry-Daddy-O-rear-wheel.jpg

IndianLarry_LoneWolf3.jpg

I voted for the Gas Monkey bunch. I respect that Gas monkey was basically the long bearded guy busting his ass alone. Also, they had a bike that i would actually want to own and ride.

Then 2nd place for me: Jesse J because he did finish late. On a side note: Jesse was talking about he couldn't find a bike that had the best of both worlds, like a Harley mixed with japanese bike handling, but he forgot the BUELL! I had one, it was a blast. Chugging down low torque with road carving ability.
But besides that Jesse James skill are obviously awesome.

3rd: OCC's entry was cool, but who designed it? So many cooks in the kitchen and computer aided design made it so unfamiliar to 95% of bikers and bike builders. Though, I would say that company made bikes of the future will likely use some of their design/manufacturing concepts.

PJD: A bunch of hard working guys, but Junior is just a cheese pud. He's too into draping a bunch of parts on a frame. Just too hokey for me.
Overblown looking crap, at least this bike isn't as stupid as the last one with propeller wheels.

When all said and done I miss Indian Larry's Rat Fink bike and his designs:

IndianLarry_ratfink2.jpg

Indian-Larry-Daddy-O-rear-wheel.jpg

IndianLarry_LoneWolf3.jpg
Well said:cool:

I thought they all built "pritty" damn good "bicks". I love them all, each one different and works of art....all the hard work and fabrication skills show. I personally would prefer a "Flexable-Flyer."

Bruce '87 Grand National