BGC intake

postal

Peoples champ runner up
Bowling green customs intake for: stock, GN-1, and M&A heads and an on center stage2 block. If you have a built stock block with some good heads and your starting to collect pieces for a on center stage motor then this is the main piece you need to make that work.

$700 shipped.

Pm me with any questions

Jason

Its still up for sale. I have had a few interesting trade offers.

Jason

You mean It fits an off- center Stage II if it fits an on center stage II it wont fit a stock motor. Is it new or used?

This is an ON-Center Intake guys. What I was getting at in the post is that this intake manifold is the main piece you have to get ahold of if you want to run a stage 2 on-center block, and run stock style heads. Running stock style heads on a stage block allows you to run all the parts that bolt to your stock heads. The one part that bolts to stock style heads thats on/off center specific is the INTAKE manifold.
Lets say you want to run your GN-1 heads, ATR headers, PTE 210 roller cam, ect ect on a stage 2 ON-Center block. Then this would be the intake manifold that you need to get your hands on. (The other main piece you would need is a Duttweiller oiling system).

I think alot of guys are confused with ON and OFF center. Here is the list:

1. Off center block needs off center connecting rods and an off center intake manifold (stock motors are off center).

2. On center block needs on center connecting rods and on center intake manifold.

All the other parts don't care wether a motor is on or off center.

HTH: Jason