BGC 3" downpipe $100

Steve

I have a BGC 3" downpipe I would like to sell. For those not familiar with the BGC set up it has a 3" cast elbow with a 3" downpipe and it fits under the stock turbo shield. This set up works great into the high 10's and is great for a someone looking to go fast on a budget. The elbow and the pipe have had some repairs over the years and the downpipe has been cut a little short where it attaches to the cat/test pipe so some will need to be added to make the connection which is easily done. It comes with the elbow and the downpipe. You would need a donut gasket to go in between the elbow and DP which should be less than $20. I will post some pics a little later. $100 plus shipping

bgc1.jpg bgc.jpg

Here are a couple of pics of the DP. I bought the set up from a board member a while back to use on a hybrid project(they work great on a hybrid because they fit so tight) but never got around to using it. Thanks

Thought I would throw this pic in also. This was a different BGC I used on my 67 Firebird Hybrid a few years ago to give you an idea of how it fits. This motor is now in a 9k mile 79 Malibu that will be featured in Car Craft magazine in a upcoming issue.

Firebird098.jpg

It was shipped out Monday via Fedex ground. I can get the tracking number from the shipping place if needed.

Thanks Steve. He was wanting to install it on his car this weekend and asked that I check on it. Thanks bud.