BG 2010 Update Thread.....

Cruz went 8.0 yesterday don't remember the mph. Everyone else is 8.3 or slightly higher yesterday in TSO.

Sean road out a big wheel stand from what I hear and Jason White went a 9.08 @149 (the 8 is close!) Those Cruz engines and Jason's tunes are working well!!

A car from the south ran the first 9 sec pass in THS trim, congrats to Sean Hayes.

Congrats again Sean! He backed it up with another 9.9x in competition too. Another car with a brand new combo from the north went 138 in ths. Wait until we get that mofo sorted out:)

KevinB,

Good to see that you got the Doc's car all worked out. Good to see that its all together again and running a number!

John Martin
1986 Buick T-type
9.71 @ 140

Congrats again Sean! He backed it up with another 9.9x in competition too. Another car with a brand new combo from the north went 138 in ths. Wait until we get that mofo sorted out:)

I know what car this is.....This thing is gonna fly! It was nice meeting you Kevin.
Damon

Oh, and congrats to Sean for being the first THS car in the 9's!

Sean road out a big wheel stand from what I hear and Jason White went a 9.08 @149 (the 8 is close!) Those Cruz engines and Jason's tunes are working well!!

Wow, congrats Jason White!!! I heard a rumor that somebody called Scott Simpson and claimed Jason had NOS on the TSM car and it was torn down looking for the elusive bottle. Seems that when you go fast some think you must be cheating or even some say it never happened!!!!! :rolleyes:

Wow, congrats Jason White!!! I heard a rumor that somebody called Scott Simpson and claimed Jason had NOS on the TSM car and it was torn down looking for the elusive bottle. Seems that when you go fast some think you must be cheating or even some say it never happened!!!!! :rolleyes:

They'll never find that bottle. I put it INSIDE his gas tank. Its the trickest shidt you'd ever want to see. The nitrous line runs INSIDE the fuel return line.:cool:

Some Quick shots from car show :D
I have some nice wheelie pics I will get up later.

img9575c.jpg

img9578.jpg

img9582q.jpg

img9602.jpg

Some Quick shots from car show :D
I have some nice wheelie pics I will get up later.

img9575c.jpg

img9578.jpg

img9582q.jpg

img9602.jpg

Jeez, those cars looks like Big Serious business!:eek: Very nasty and not to be fooled with. Great to see what the men can do to those TBs.:wink:

Bruce '87 Grand National