BFR Transmission

clonegnx

I have a BFR transmission that is supposed to be rebuilt, as I do not know who built it and what was done I am going to sell as a used transmission, with a new converter. The converter looks to be a 2200-2500 stall it is completly dark blue.
The price is 500 and I would rather it be picked up

THANKS
Keith

OLD BRIDGE NJ, the mailing zip code is 07747 which is matawan. But its the same thing matawan is one town over...

hey thanks for the help with shipping...just checked price to a fpo address...and let's just say I might as well hit the lotto while I'm at it...good luck with the sale.

hey thanks for the help with shipping...just checked price to a fpo address...and let's just say I might as well hit the lotto while I'm at it...good luck with the sale.
Np, I live in NJ where are you located... Just in case I am going your way for a pickup..

I'm over seas...but the the funny thing is my fpo zip is in the same area...postal won't ship anything over 70lbs...and I figure the tranz is prob 150 at best...so DHL wants 13$ a kilo so about a 1k for shipping...:eek:

Shipping to FPO

Try Freightquote.com. I have used them before for transmissions and it was always alot cheaper than $1000. I have also shipped transmissions thru UPS, but you need to make sure you use the required 2" of padding/protection, because they like to drop them sometimes.

Try Freightquote.com. I have used them before for transmissions and it was always alot cheaper than $1000. I have also shipped transmissions thru UPS, but you need to make sure you use the required 2" of padding/protection, because they like to drop them sometimes.
Transmission is sold...Thanks for looking