Bfg drag radials or mt et street?

X3 for the 255's, if you really want the 275's an 8" rim is best, MT's over the BFG's as well. I've also heard good things about the M&H dr's I'm going to run those next

I understand the MTs don't last many miles, is my info correct?

Currently I'm running Nitto 555 & am considering going with a street radial, for better mileage. The Nitto can't be used on long trips - don't want them worn out at 10,000 miles.

Nitto is best I've used in the rain, however, I'm told the MT also does well in the rain.

These look and work GREAT on my car!

Et strt radial p275/60r15

Attachments

• IMG_0652.jpg
    IMG_0652.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 802
Nitto is best I've used in the rain, however, I'm told the MT also does well in the rain.

My MT wear out after about 2,000 miles, but a lot of those are 1/8 mile at a time.

MT are terrible/dangerous in the rain.

My MT wear out after about 2,000 miles, but a lot of those are 1/8 mile at a time.

MT are terrible/dangerous in the rain.

I'm going to get about that out of mine and I avoid rain at all costs.

I have used both the Mickeys and the BFG's in a 275/60/15 on a stock rim. You can't go wrong with either one. Avitar is on MT DR and a T Brake.

Mine are 15 x 9.5. Currently I run 275 x 50, am considering 295 x50 for the street.

You will likely have trouble with tires rubbing, particularly if you have any weight in the back seat or trunk.

Mine are super close now (will be grinding a bit more fender lip ASAP) and with the wider cross section of a 295/50 I can't see how you won't be rubbing the sidewalls.

M/T's are dry pavement tires. If you use 'em in the rain, you'll crash.

Good luck, let us know how it works!

im not sure why yall think mt suck in the rain. ive driven 55 on a highway in the rain with mine. u just have to know how to drive. in my opinion the nittos and the bfgs dont last that long at all. thats why i switched to the mt.

i just put m&h 275/55/16 on gta rims on my car and they fit great. they are real sticky, i had some issues with the 60 ft at BPG,but it wasnt the tires! my convertor is to tight, so not to sure yet how they are at the strip

Hey BIGPSI,
Just put the M & H DR 275/55/16 on my GN with the GTA rims. They look great and fit well. Haven't had a chace to take it the track. I am sure they are going to hook up better than the 255/50/16 BFG DR that were on it previously.
Thanks for your input.
Bill