BEWARE! Tesla Electronics (makers of G-Tech)

S10xGN

RETIRED!
Hi All,

Just a "heads up" here. :( :rolleyes: :(

The G-Tech Comp meter I recently bought (direct) from Tesla Electronics (the manufacturer) has a defect in it. I tried e-mailing them 3 x's and calling them 3 x's and still, after a week, have not been contacted by them with an RMA number to return it. Now the 30 day "money back" grace period has expired. Sadly, I've been forced to put the charge in dispute with my CC company.

However, I am impressed enough with their product to have ordered another meter through Jegs, so hopefully, this one will function properly! The product is great, the customer service is horrible! :eek: So if you buy, buy from a reputable vendor! :mad:

Originally posted by S10xGN
The product is great, the customer service is horrible! :eek: So if you buy, buy from a reputable vendor! :mad:

Excellent advice regarding ALL purchases!!

Thanks for posting!!

Whoa.....

Mine fried and I was just getting ready to send it back for repairs.
The address I have is:

Telsa Electronics
1835 Huntington Dr.
Duarte, California 91010

I don't have a phone number for that facility. The ads that appear in magazines have a phone number that goes to an order line and has nothing to do with the facility. They say to send the unit to the facility above along with a note explaining the problem and your contact information. I was hesitant due to not being able to talk to anyone directly. I just had it sitting here until I had a better feeling about doing this. Perhaps I'll wait a little longer......:confused:

Joe,

Where'd you find that addy? The one on their web site is completely different! :confused: Tesla I still haven't heard a peep since disputing my charge card 3 days ago... :mad: These people are a JOKE! I even did an e-mail search for the owner, "Jovo Majstorovic" and sent him a copy of my (numerous) RMA requests and haven't heard from him either.

Mike, thanks for the info! :cool:

Originally posted by S10xGN
Joe,

Where'd you find that addy? The one on their web site is completely different! :confused: Tesla I still haven't heard a peep since disputing my charge card 3 days ago... :mad: These people are a JOKE! I even did an e-mail search for the owner, "Jovo Majstorovic" and sent him a copy of my (numerous) RMA requests and haven't heard from him either.

Mike, thanks for the info! :cool:

Hang on! It takes a long time for e-mail to get to Poland. :confused:

I traded for a used G-force meter, when it arrived it was dead and out of warranty.

I called Tesla, sent the meter with a check for "not more than $XX".

They fixed it and sent the meter back with "on the house" written on the check.

Can't kick about that :)

Originally posted by lburou
I traded for a used G-force meter, when it arrived it was dead and out of warranty.

I called Tesla, sent the meter with a check for "not more than $XX".

They fixed it and sent the meter back with "on the house" written on the check.

Can't kick about that :)

Heck, I'd settle for some contact - any contact at all... :confused: I find it hard to believe these people are ignoring me - at least not inentionally, so what else would it be? The California business model? :rolleyes: They've gotta know how pi$$ed I am, and it's definitely NOT good for business to have someone out there wandering around trashing their reputation, but apparently that's not a factor, or they'd MAKE CONTACT! Oh well, I'm sure they'll call whenever Discover cancels the $$$. :eek: