Beware of GN Police on E-bay

GrnNatlFan

There is a listing for a 1987 Buick GN Police Interceptor on E-Bay with a Buy It Now of $2,900.00. Beware! When you click on the auction link, you can see thesite flashes a couple of times like it's redirecting you and low and behold it send you to:

eBay Motors: Buick : Grand National (item 320223142406 end time Mar-07-08 01:13:10 PST)

Somebody has hijacked the site with this listing. This car was previously on e-bay a few weeks ago and someone has stolen it. Look at the feedback of the seller. Trying to gain creditability?

i signed in;

ebay id; getalife
password; a$$holes

but it wouldnt let me log in???;)

Gone. Now if we could only have 5 minutes with one of those aholes...

lol

Oh man...it will do almost 200 MPH!! Must be legit:rolleyes:

a buick much less a v6 do 200mph :rolleyes:

I was on lunch break today viewing ebay for buick stuff and I seen that and something said don't click it. Now I am glad I did not. When I see anything turbo regal related and the advertiser has rediculous claims as in GNX, FBI, Twin Turbo, Special Edition, Area 51 top secret gn's, etc. I just get as far away as possible. Seems that these cars are magnets for morons and scams.

Gone. Now if we could only have 5 minutes with one of those aholes...

I got the car .. He said it should be here in 10 days or less !!! can't wait ! :biggrin: OH... yes I did put the $$$ in an Ebay escrow account to protect myself !! almost forgot .. FREE SHIPPING !!! can't beat that !

I got the car .. He said it should be here in 10 days or less !!! can't wait ! :biggrin: OH... yes I did put the $$$ in an Ebay escrow account to protect myself !! almost forgot .. FREE SHIPPING !!! can't beat that !

Excellent! I look forward to seeing a video of it doing 200mph. :biggrin:

why is this coming up "invalid" :confused: I used the buy it NOW :mad: He is prob goin to play games with the shipping now :redface: