Beware of Ebay Seller jimmyjohn2

I'm looking to buy a SW GNX cluster...Motorworks has it,but now i'm very hesitant to buy....

On a side note, I'm pretty sure you can get a similar style dash from GNS performance for a much better price with modern day gauges.

Also those emblems he sells apparently fade fairly quickly. So beware. If I were you, I'd clear coat them with some sort of clear coat paint with a uv protectant in it.

Hey Venus........ 10 posts , and you didn't even buy anything?
I'd said you have made your point, now drop it,
I have no experience with him, but are you always this vindictive?
or you have nothing going on on your life?

Hey Venus........ 10 posts , and you didn't even buy anything?
I'd said you have made your point, now drop it,
I have no experience with him, but are you always this vindictive?
or you have nothing going on on your life?

No he is right .. jimmyjohn is a complete stroke stay away

Cruzn57 must work for him lulz. No I didn't buy anything because he's a crook and tried to rip me off. I'll post 1,000 messages if I want if guys keep asking questions/commenting on this thread, and prevent others from getting screwed, now go troll somewhere else.

Then for you buying multiple items he was going to give you a deal. I get that from vendors as a package deal. You should have been appreciative instead of so negative. And in the end you did not buy anything so why are you on here bitching?

I buy from him. And by the way the hood pads are from General Motors.
Yeah,you can still buy the blank hood pads without writing and logo but he is having decals made up and sticking on blank hood pads and selling as NOS GM.If you are selling as NOS they should be true NOS,not something made up!!!

Then for you buying multiple items he was going to give you a deal. I get that from vendors as a package deal. You should have been appreciative instead of so negative. And in the end you did not buy anything so why are you on here bitching?
WTF are you talking about? Did you even read what my first post said? Obviously not, hear let me clarify , First he is trying to sell hood pads as NOS when they are NOT, as TLimited above has stated multiple times in this thread. Second point was at first he wanted 399 for the upper dash panel that you can buy all over for 200 shipped, yea he said he would lower it to 299!!!!! if I bought the fake nos hood pad but again that's not a "deal" when you can buy them for 200. So When I declined to buy the hood pad and the upper dash panel, by some miracle he then said if I wanted just the upper dash panel ONLY he could then sell to me for 199. So yea that's a real "vendor bargain" lol miraculously the price dropped 200 dollars after I told him I wasn't interested. So he's ripping people off claiming things are NOS when they are NOT and he is trying to rip people off on the pricing of the stuff he sells so is that reason enough to warn others about him????

LOL then go ahead and buy one if you are that confident.

But as clearly stated by those that were at the GS Nats(below) and this was said in this thread, again maybe you should read the WHOLE thread before throwing insults around????
Yeah,Those NOS hood pads are ones he is making.I personally saw him in Bowling Green inside his trailer sticking stickers on a blank hood pad that you can still purchase.I would buy one except of who he is and trying to pass them off as NOS with NOS prices.I think he was trying to get $500.00 for them there and see he puts them on Ebay a couple at a time.The guy is a scammer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1985-87-GRA...Parts_Accessories&hash=item54099e6448&vxp=mtr

These are the same hood pads he was selling. What sticker you talking about?
If you would read the entire thread,me and 4 other members here saw him sticking decals on new blank hood pads at the GS Nats a few months ago and trying to sell them as NOS there.I have bought a few NOS hood pads over the years and never did they come with the decals seperate for the buyer to stick on.:confused:Read the whole thread before you take one post and comment on something you are not getting.

Yeah,you can still buy the blank hood pads without writing and logo but he is having decals made up and sticking on blank hood pads and selling as NOS GM.If you are selling as NOS they should be true NOS,not something made up!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1985-87-GRA...Parts_Accessories&hash=item54099e6448&vxp=mtr

These are the same hood pads he was selling. What sticker you talking about?
In case you cant read english what sticker you talking about?

Lol xxquick6xx is still trolling this thread. He too must work for or be good friends with these guys. And the stickers TLIMITED is talking about are the ones that have "Buick" and "turbocharged" and the turbo 6 logo. He is saying they are all decals he's sticking on the blank GM hood pads. There now I'm done with this thread.