Beware of Ebay Seller jimmyjohn2

Venus

He usually sells hoodpads and GNX turbo shields. I contacted him about a hood pad and got a real shady response, he claimed to have bought 600 of them from GM. I also asked him about a upper dash piece(the part that covers the speakers on the dash) He first told me he retails them for 399, but would sell it to me for 299 since i was buying a hood pad. I declined he then proceeded to call me back and say he would sell for 199 without shipping. Amazing how the price drops over 200 dollars! Considering you can buy these for 175-199 Shipped! The whole thing turned me off as a buyer and I declined to buy the hood pad as well since the whole thing seemed real shady. He then wrote me a bitting message threw ebay all pissed off. So avoid buying from this guy and tell your friends!

He usually sells hoodpads and GNX turbo shields. I contacted him about a hood pad and got a real shady response, he claimed to have bought 600 of them from GM. I also asked him about a upper dash piece(the part that covers the speakers on the dash) He first told me he retails them for 399, but would sell it to me for 299 since i was buying a hood pad. I declined he then proceeded to call me back and say he would sell for 199 without shipping. Amazing how the price drops over 200 dollars! Considering you can buy these for 175-199 Shipped! The whole thing turned me off as a buyer and I declined to buy the hood pad as well since the whole thing seemed real shady. He then wrote me a bitting message threw ebay all pissed off. So avoid buying from this guy and tell your friends!
I think he may be or have something to do with PAUL CASTLE "WORLD OF MOTORWORKS".They are from the same area and carry alot of the same things.I personally saw PAUL CASTLE sticking decals he had made on new hood pads and trying to sell as NOS in Bowling Green this past year so beware of what you are buying.Did this guy Jimmy John tell you his name?

Yea the guy I talked to his name was Greg. And yes they are based in Illinois. I became real suspicious when he told me they bought 600 hood insulators. He then went on to tell me that they 'supply' most vendors the upper dash piece. I was like yea ok pal.

Has anyone on here bought a hood insulator from these guys? Just curious as to the quality given what they are charging.

jimmyjohn2 is Castle Enterprises according to paypal
they run ads under a couple accounts
i just picked up a polished Alum GNX shield on a "second chance offer " through ebay after being out bid
had no issues with the sale or the part which arrived promptly

jimmyjohn2 is Castle Enterprises according to paypal
they run ads under a couple accounts
i just picked up a polished Alum GNX shield on a "second chance offer " through ebay after being out bid
had no issues with the sale or the part which arrived promptly
Maybe he is trying to do better,but I did not think very much of him trying to sell the hoodliners with stuck on decals as NOS at the Nats.

As in Paul castle? Wow I am def shocked if this is the same guy and his whole reaction to me. He was very rude to me in emails and I wasn't rude at all. I just simply declined to buy the stuff after the price gouge attempt, he asked me why I declined, I told him how somebody named "Greg" tried to charge me 300 dollars for something that's 175 and he got all pissed off like I said. Yea he is trying to say they are NOS and I noticed he's using a "generic" pic of a hood liner on a car that I've seen that same picture over on turbobuicks.com

As in Paul castle? Wow I am def shocked if this is the same guy and his whole reaction to me. He was very rude to me in emails and I wasn't rude at all. I just simply declined to buy the stuff after the price gouge attempt, he asked me why I declined, I told him how somebody named "Greg" tried to charge me 300 dollars for something that's 175 and he got all pissed off like I said. Yea he is trying to say they are NOS and I noticed he's using a "generic" pic of a hood liner on a car that I've seen that same picture over on turbobuicks.com
Yeah,thats what he is known for with the rude emails.Happened to me years ago and I would never buy anything from him.He's got a serious mental problem,not saying that to be funny!!:wtf:

Wonder how he ended up on black air then if he's such a dick to the TR community?

Note to this thread, I noticed now there's another headliner on ebay using a different sellers name but with the same picture. Hmm interesting? What kind of a scam are they running over there?

Wow after googling Paul Castle and WORLD OF MOTORWORKS a Lot of people had nothing good to say about him and his company. Looks like even Highway Stars and Paul go into a little fistacuffs. I am now REALLY glad I didn't buy anything from him. I'm still puzzled how he ended up in Black Air if a bunch of people have had issues with him and his shady operations? Must be a buddy of the guy who did the documentary?

I'm counting my blessings. Bought some stuff from him for my GNX dash conversion and everything went smooth. No extra charges (as far as I know), all parts came in and everything works (so far).

He just wouldn't respond to any calls when we had few install questions and when I cornered him at Richard Clark's, came up with some BS excuses.

Yea I dunno but the stuff I read about him wasn't that great. Would seem odd to show up to a show if a bunch of ppl r pissed off at you or show your face in the documentary??? Seems kinda odd lol

Yea I dunno but the stuff I read about him wasn't that great. Would seem odd to show up to a show if a bunch of ppl r pissed off at you or show your face in the documentary??? Seems kinda odd lol
As there are as many people that hate him, there are as many people that like him.

Everyone has their own experiences with him. And there are those that he has helped and will vouch for his good deeds.

Not everyone can please everyone 100 percent of the times.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I just ordered some Intercooled emblems from him. Seemed legit and responsive to me. But yes, I have messaged him on other products and he has never responded. Weird that happened being I just purchased from him. No repeat business for him I guess...

Yea I guess everyone's experience is different, but I know I am glad I didn't order anything from him nor will I ever in the future. Trying to charge way more for something to only then change your mind after I tell you I'll pass is really shady and also disrespectful IMO.

I met this guy --Paul Castle --at kirban's open house a couple weeks ago. He tried to sell me a "nos" hood pad. I questioned him knowing that GM no longer makes one for our cars--he stated that purchased all the remaining stock and here they are. I did not purchase one from him. I did purchase a GN key fob cheaper than eBay offered. As the good book says "your sins will bare you out ". Buyer beware.

I met this guy --Paul Castle --at kirban's open house a couple weeks ago. He tried to sell me a "nos" hood pad. I questioned him knowing that GM no longer makes one for our cars--he stated that purchased all the remaining stock and here they are. I did not purchase one from him. I did purchase a GN key fob cheaper than eBay offered. As the good book says "your sins will bare you out ". Buyer beware.
Yeah,Those NOS hood pads are ones he is making.I personally saw him in Bowling Green inside his trailer sticking stickers on a blank hood pad that you can still purchase.I would buy one except of who he is and trying to pass them off as NOS with NOS prices.I think he was trying to get $500.00 for them there and see he puts them on Ebay a couple at a time.The guy is a scammer.