Beware of Bad Axe, Michigan

Myty

We agreed on a price on 12/02/09 and sent out a check 12/3. Cleared 12/9 almost 1 month has passed and nothing. No response to like 5 emails. I believe I was ripped off. Not a lot of money but it’s the point. He was on this sight and not a new member either. The ad has been erased. I believe my error was I clicked on his email. I rather not list his name. Email below. Beware!!!
sholdwick@comcast.net

Sadly he was.Not a new one either.I just dont remember his site name.

We agreed on a price on 12/02/09 and sent out a check 12/3. Cleared 12/9 almost 1 month has passed and nothing. No response to like 5 emails. I believe I was ripped off. Not a lot of money but it’s the point. He was on this sight and not a new member either. The ad has been erased. I believe my error was I clicked on his email. I rather not list his name. Email below. Beware!!!
sholdwick@comcast.net

How was the ad erased? That is not up to members to erase parts for sale item ads.

This is him, his last log in was dec 14th... I would like to know more about this...

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/members/sholdwick.html

It was a post that was the last couple days of November and i could not find it. Now I cant go back that far. Maybe there i a simple explanation for this all. Time may tell!!
Thanks

"Some Stuff for sale" is it! It was the turbo shield. Agreed $22.50 shipped.

Problem seems to be rectified. Part is going out today. Seller simply forgot to send it out. I’m glad every thing worked out. No hard feelings here. Thank you for your help.

Well!! I have yet to receive my part. Over 2 week after I was told that he had forgotten. Again 3 or 4 attempts to contact him with no reply. My check cleared 6 1/2 week ago!!

Well!! I have yet to receive my part. Over 2 week after I was told that he had forgotten. Again 3 or 4 attempts to contact him with no reply. My check cleared 6 1/2 week ago!!

Did he supply tracking information? Hopefully so as I have a hard time understanding when sellers elect not to use tracking on a package sent.

I have got no feeback at all from him. I have to guess at this point there is nothing to track!!

about 18 months ago I arranged to buy his car...we had about 20 emails but everytime I tried to call him I got voicemail. I then told him "I have the money, we've agreed on a price, let's close this deal". I never heard back from him and ended up paying another car...about 5 months later he emailed me and asked me if I was still interested...:)

Sounds like we are dealing the same guy!! If that the case I should see my part in a few mouths then. Sadness!!

Please keep us posted on the outcome. If this guy will steal $22, he'll have no problem stealing way more.

His name on the board is "sholdwick"

I bought my GN from him in June of 04' with no problems. He was a stand up guy, a straight-shooter.

Hope this deal gets straightened out.

I never got anything from him.Very sad from a long time member. I guess i will just write this one off!!!