Best way to control boost?

87ttypeV8

cant beat the boost!
alright well i posted something similiar to this a week ago or so and just wondering what is the easiest was to adjust boost?

my setup right now isnt working right for some reason...

i have an adjustable wastegate that i run the vacuum line to the T and the turbos vent as well to the bottom of the T... then the outlet goes to an in car boost controller... this is very sensitive and can only be set in 2 psi increments... and also when i hit the gas hard in say 2nd... boost will go to 18-19 and then settle on 16 finalyl after a few seconds... what is leaking?

the factory setup doesnt work for some reason... i plug the outlet of the T into the wastegate solenoid and i cant run more than 13 psi no matter how tight the wastegate..

also... if you want to run say 15 psi... is that just having enough tension on the wastegate arm to JUST barely seal the flapper or is it more pressure than that? i am just wondering if my wastegate could be bad or what?

Stock system works just fine.

Chip and adjustable wastegate.

Or adjustable HD wastegate and BSTC controller from Ramchargers/Full Throttle.

2 cars. :)

boost?

I use the kit from atr with the wastegate adjusted to the boost controller. It works great. Costed me like $40.00.

Wes 87 Turbo T
I use the kit from atr with the wastegate adjusted to the boost controller. It works great. Costed me like $40.00.

where did you get it and what does it consist of... i currently have an adjustable wastegate and an incar controller that causes terrible boost spike and is very inconsistant with regulating the boost... needs to go

and for some reason the factory solenoid wont give me more than 13 psi