best spark plug wires

sailbrd

Who make the best wires for GN's? These motors make more heat than most and would like to put on the most reliable set.

Been using Magnecore 8mm from Cotton's and been very satisfied....and if there ever is a problem I know Cotton's will make it right....

I ran the MSD superconductors and then tried the advace auto parts lifetime warranty set and honestly had no difference in power, idle, et, etc.
Guy with a low ten second car recommend them to me, said they worked great for him.
26 bucks and I swap them every year or whenever I feel like it for FREE.

Russ's all the way :p

Attachments

• Meleng907.JPG
    Meleng907.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 373
I ran the MSD superconductors and then tried the advace auto parts lifetime warranty set and honestly had no difference in power, idle, et, etc.
Guy with a low ten second car recommend them to me, said they worked great for him.
26 bucks and I swap them every year or whenever I feel like it for FREE.

Same thing here.

I have the autozone bosch plug wires with the lifetime warrenty and replace them quite often just for preventive maintenance and not give them a chance to breakdown from the underhood heat.

Seems like a good investment and local. :)

anybody got a web for russ merrit. i click on the list and it gives me a anti virus site???

I might as well throw in my 2 cents worth. I use Red Armstrongs. They are inexpensive and work well.

Aurora Spark plug wires...made here in British Columbia, Canada...he makes them custom for buicks mine are 8.5mm.

Hey Russ, please make-up a set for me. I can pick them up at Grumpy's if that's ok with you. Everyone who has your wires considers them to be the best on the market. I have no doubt after seeing the kind of work that you do.

Hey Russ, please make-up a set for me. I can pick them up at Grumpy's if that's ok with you. Everyone who has your wires considers them to be the best on the market. I have no doubt after seeing the kind of work that you do.

No problem Gary.

Russ's wires here too........:biggrin: they are worth it for the fit alone...
I'm sure they were good for 2 tenth's :wink: