Best radiator fan combo.

I can't really tell you the why, what i can tell you is that i bought the alrad radiator and dual fan set up and it solved all my tempeture issues,plus excellent service, easy install and they look great.

I got the alradco too the setup is real nice. no wire splicing just plugs in.my car never goes above 180 with a rjc 375 front mount

I have the F body radiator and a single fan off of one of the GM fwd cars, don't remember because it's been a looooong time.

I also bought the Alradco / fans.Couldnt be happier.The setup cost some coins,but well worth it.

Dual Intrepid fans and plug and play wiring harness on a stock radiator. Fit on the fans is great once you trim the tabs off. Cheap and performs.

I got the alradco too the setup is real nice. no wire splicing just plugs in.my car never goes above 180 with a rjc 375 front mount

Same set up here. I will never worry about overheating. Do it once and save yourself the aggravation.

80$ for dodge intrepid fans, still the copper radiator and it will cool just as good or better than the best out there. Spend money in getting the airflow through the radiator...that is the ticket to good cooling.

Good question, I have ran across a few at the pick a part and one fan always has a long motor on it.