Best in tank fuel pump?

My stock orignal pump has gotten weak......and i need a replacement....the car is stock....but i want something a little better for upgrades down the road.....

What do you guys think of the TRE-343?
http://treperformance.com/i-6317711-buick-t-type-255-lph-fuel-pump-1984-1987.html

Looks to be pretty affordable and perform well....it states it's pretty quiet in use compared to the walboro....

How would this pump compare to the walboro 340 hotwire? how much louder would it be? is it worth it?

My stock orignal pump has gotten weak......and i need a replacement....the car is stock....but i want something a little better for upgrades down the road.....

http://treperformance.com/i-6317711-buick-t-type-255-lph-fuel-pump-1984-1987.html

Looks to be pretty affordable and perform well....it states it's pretty quiet in use compared to the walboro....

How would this pump compare to the walboro 340 hotwire? how much louder would it be? is it worth it?

DW pumps hands down .. no comparison

Tried , and proven .. I've probably installed over 100 in these cars ( lost count) had 1 come back and it was because of an installation error that it went ...

Great pumps, exceptional warranty and just plain work

DW pumps hands down .. no comparison

Tried , and proven .. I've probably installed over 100 in these cars ( lost count) had 1 come back and it was because of an installation error that it went ...

Great pumps, exceptional warranty and just plain work

which model? got a link?

Call nick, he has them in stock

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

It is very similar/pretty much the same and there's no chance that it will overpower your return line resulting in high fuel pressure at an idle like the DW can.

The DW pump is not what overpowers the return line .. its that there is a restriction on the return side .. if this was the case then it would over power return lines on every car .. the line itself is not the issue

I bought this one on Amazon, it installed fine had to splice the wire connector and trim the tabs on the bottom of the pump to sit flush in the hanger. Its working fine the return line had a repair splice in it so the lowest I can get the fuel pressure with the hot wire kit is 44 psi at idle. With the hot wire disconnected it will drop to 40 psi.

The DW300 is an excellent pump but may be to big for your needs. You will be recirculating a lot of the fuel. Some people have problems controlling the pressure due to restrictions in the return line. It's not an issue on some cars but others do have issues. All return lines are not created equal. The Walbro my be a better choice unless you plan on doing some major upgrades in the future.

The DW pump is not what overpowers the return line .. its that there is a restriction on the return side .. if this was the case then it would over power return lines on every car .. the line itself is not the issue

The DW300 is an excellent pump but may be to big for your needs. You will be recirculating a lot of the fuel. Some people have problems controlling the pressure due to restrictions in the return line. It's not an issue on some cars but others do have issues. All return lines are not created equal. The Walbro my be a better choice unless you plan on doing some major upgrades in the future.

Maybe the DW 200 would be a viable option for a near stock set up.
DW reliability with out overpowering the return line or the return line restrictions.

Maybe the DW 200 would be a viable option for a near stock set up.
DW reliability with out overpowering the return line or the return line restrictions.
^^^This.

Reds xp pump for stock replacement and no mods to fuel system,jay racing pro series340 or dw300 but you may be playing around with the return to get lower pressure.i like the xp pump for a no fuss setup but the pro series flows the most and higher and lower volts.

Reds pumps are a good option as well.
DeatschWerks didnt start making fuel pumps until 2010. Its hard for me to agree with people preaching how reliable they are. Does it amaze you that a 2010 Tahoe is still running too....?

Reds pumps are a good option as well.
They're the best when you think about the long reputation of reliability,but did you also know that one of Red's pumps at 20 volts will flow as much as two at 14 volts? They love voltage.