Best GTA Center caps?

UNGN

Can't Re- Member
My dad needs new center caps for his new T-type (my old one). He want's Turbo 6 ones.

He saw some on E-bay a while back, but can't find them, now.

Where is the best place to buy new Turbo-6 center caps or GTA center caps in general?

Kirban has a set for $46.96 and they also have a GNX set,lug nut and lug nut caps, valve stem kit fot $69.95, Then Mark sell's the center cap decals for whatever you want ,they have ones with the T look good on the T's.

My dad needs new center caps for his new T-type (my old one). He want's Turbo 6 ones.

He saw some on E-bay a while back, but can't find them, now.

Where is the best place to buy new Turbo-6 center caps or GTA center caps in general?

Is it the cap you're looking for or just the center emblems (logo) ?
If you're looking for caos, there are some on ebay all the time...I even bought a set myself for my GNX-style (GTA) wheels, complete with the metal retainers...but if you want real sharp logos for use on your caps, then TR Custom Parts 84-87 Turbo Regals, 94-6 Impala SS, 93-up F Body Cars, Olds G-Body Cars, Late Model Corvettes, S-10 Blazers has them.
Hope this helps...

Claude. ;)

JCWhitney sells replacement GTA center caps for very cheap $20 a set. Look up 89 Firebird center cap. These are where Kirbans get theres I believe because I have seen the two side to side and they are identical. GBodyParts sells stickers!

Looks like the metal tabs are the best as the plastic tabs break easy, EBay has a few sets on there I just bought a set,then just get the decals .Not sure if you found any thought this might help.:)

looked on gbody and tr customs for t6 decals but don't see them on the websites do i need to call or is there someone else that sells these?

and thanks

I ended up buying the cheap JC whitney caps.

I have the GM WS6 caps on my 2+2 and TTA and the metal retainers are much more solid, but the cheap ones are fine for now.