Best fuel pump

scot502

87 GN 49,000 MILES
LOOKING AT GETTING A NEW FUEL PUMP FOR THE BUICK WHATS THE BEST AND WHERE TO GET IT. THANKS FOR YOUR INFO.:confused:

Hi,
I'm at 5 years with my Walbro 340 from Racetronix,with their hotwire kit installed. It still delivers proper volume and pressure for my use.

no problems with walbro. been running one in my car since they came out with the 340. hell i have the original 340 sitting here in a box that i ran for years. only took it out since i thought it was getting old. still worked like a champ

Hi,
Good to hear you too have had success with these pumps. The past few years, I think there have been a bunch of Walbros that weren't, if you catch my drift.

Hi,
Good to hear you too have had success with these pumps. The past few years, I think there have been a bunch of Walbros that weren't, if you catch my drift.

yes there WAS. Walbro quickly and promtly fixed the problem with there pump and also exchanged any bad units that where out there. problem has been fix. :D

Apexi BNR-32 skyline > Bosch 044/413 in-tank > Denso -1020 supra > Walbro 340/0169

Apexi BNR-32 skyline > Bosch 044/413 in-tank > Denso -1020 supra > Red's XP > Walbro 340/0169

I'm at 8+ years with Red's XP fuel pump in my TTA. It still keeps up with the boost at 23psi.

Hi,
It is gratifying to hear that these pumps still keep, well, pumping! The last thing I want to do is change the pump in an F car. The F4s are supposed to be even worse,due to exhaust issues.

Apexi BNR-32 skyline > Bosch 044/413 in-tank > Denso -1020 supra > Red's XP > Walbro 340/0169

I'm at 8+ years with Red's XP fuel pump in my TTA. It still keeps up with the boost at 23psi.

Yep, forgot to include that one !