best engine oil and posi oil

You better use the search function. These guys don't like that question because it always starts a thumb war lol. Everybody have their own preference

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

" Troll Blend consists of crude from Fram and Troll, approximately 11% Fram and 89% Troll. "
G.T.S. ;)

OOHHHHHHHH, NOOOOOOOO.

ANOTHER OIL THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because there just aren't enough and the search function must have stopped working..... AGAIN!!!!!!!

Just a comment, I have cured many oil leaks in turbo Buicks by draining the synthetic oil the owner installed, and put in regular oil.

The most recent was a local GNX with 7k miles brought it in to replace the rear main oil seal which was diagnosed by some shop that never bothered to remove the converter shield to verify.

Installed Valvoline, drove it a short while and no leaks!

Just a comment, I have cured many oil leaks in turbo Buicks by draining the synthetic oil the owner installed, and put in regular oil.

The most recent was a local GNX with 7k miles brought it in to replace the rear main oil seal which was diagnosed by some shop that never bothered to remove the converter shield to verify.

Installed Valvoline, drove it a short while and no leaks!
Do you remember what wait it was

Just be sure to buy a bottle of ZDDP for a conventional oil change. If it's not your daily, you will probably only be changing it yearly anyhow.

**Valvoline VR1 to answer the question above. It has ZDDP in it. Expensive though, even on sale = $5.00/qt.**