BEST CAR MOVIE just

Hey guys what about the substitute 2 or 3 i think has a nice clip of a GN spinning around in the road and taking off they got into it pretty good.

has anyone seen king of the mountain

That is a hard movie to find !! Dennis Hopper, Dan Haggerty, and I forgot who the main guy was. I havn't seen that since it was on HBO...Real good car movie..Porsche and Hoppers old school vette racing around a mountain road..

No Mans Land and The California Kid were a couple more car flicks with a SHEEN in them, like The Wraith..

You gotta take Two Lane Black Top with a grain of salt. The star is James Taylor.....yes, James Taylor the song writer.

It features old school fuelies and is a movie about a dude traveling the country to drag race his Willys.

The OG drag racing movie.

+1 on:

Cannonball Run1
Smokey & the Bandit
American Grafitti
Heart Like a Wheel
Road Warrior

I heard about this movie for forever and decided to see it finally. I know I will get flamed for this but that movie sucked! I sold it in a charity auction, proceeds went to charity. Only thing it was good for. There wasn't much racing in the movie (or dialog) especially if you consider the supposed race across country. We did get a kick out of Warrens everchanging sweaters. The camera pulls away to show another character, back to him and bam!, different colored sweater. I just don't get the long standing hype.

How about TVs 1978 special "Hot Rod" with the nose bleed Gasser 41 willys and the Olds Cutlass..... not to mention all of the other nice cars.

A.j.

just wait a few more weeks and you will all have a new favorite movie!!!

The newest installment of the fast and furious series will include a new muscle car to the pack, a GN!!!!!!

John

Hot Rod is a great movie. Gotta beat Sonny Munns. The only cool thing about Two Lane Blacktop is that it is the same '55 in American Graffitti(the best movie ever made). Catch me if you can is another bad a$$ movie. Street racing to save the school.

I forgot about The California Kid. Black '34 ford 3 window coupe w/flames.
There is anotherone called T-Bird Lady thats pretty good.

chase scene from "bullit" with steve mc queen.

By far the best car chase ever!! I could watch this clip over and over again... YouTube - Bullitt Chase scene Just the sound they used in the backround and the sounds of the cars. It's a 8min clip but sit back and take the time to watch it you'll love it! Steve McQueen also did ALL his own driving in that Mustang. So to find an actor that is also a stunt driver is classic it's self! Let me know what you guys think. You'll run out and get the DVD I'm sure ;)

Hot Rod is a great movie. Gotta beat Sonny Munns. The only cool thing about Two Lane Blacktop is that it is the same '55 in American Graffitti(the best movie ever made). Catch me if you can is another bad a$$ movie. Street racing to save the school.

I cant believe that somebody else knows about this movie! your the first!

Gotta get those Munns! LOL i think I spent most of my teen years crushing over jenny!

LOL

A.j.