BEST CAR MOVIE just

T-Type85David

for fun
rather it be racing, cruzing, whatever. Name your best movies.

I'll start i guess

Catch me if you can (remember this one???) (love the chevelle n the 57 bel air)

Born to run

Gone in 60 seconds

mad max 1

My science project ( SWEET GTO )

The Wraith ( all cars )

Holllywood knights

dazed and confused :biggrin: (duster,chevelle,C10 truck, GTO JUDGE, TRANS AM,)

Better off dead (camero :D ........and the wagon..........:wink: )

nothing else comes to mine !!
whats else guys

happy holidays this is for fun n memories

OK OK

fast and furious 1 (the charger & chevelle at the end)
OK and part 2 (THAT GOD SENT YENKO ........and HEMI :biggrin: )
and also part 4 cuz they use a HOT AIR GN :biggrin:

Transformers!
Demolition man!
The Punisher!
Bad Boys 2!
Bullet!
Death Proof!
XXX 1 & 2!

I know fast & the furious:eek: is more of an import movie but their 4th sequal is going to have a Grand National as a feature car. I really hope they keep it real though.:mad:

- 2 Lane Blacktop

- American Graffitti

- Road Warrior

- Vanishing Point (old & new)

X2 on Vanishing Point (the old one). Oh yea (speaking of Vanishing Point) - I noticed Clint Eastwood is using the Kowalski name in his new flick "Gran Torino."

Out For Justice

features a GNX...I'm pretty sure it isn't a real one...that's just what they call it in the movie. It IS a GN though.

+1 Gone in 60 sec

American Grafitti

Two Lane Blacktop

Gumball Rally
Seven Ups. Roy takes the roof off the nova.:cool: It was really a ventura
Gator
White lightning
Dirty Mary and Crazy Larry
Ronin
Blues Brothers
French Connection

Not a very good one, but how about 'Hooper'? That Firebird (T/A?) had a wicked reverse!! and was pretty quick under rocket 'boost'.... :p

Another obsure one, I think it was called 'The Ace' (not Stroker Ace)? Had a '74-ish Z/28 with the Ace of Spades painted on the side? That was a pretty cool movie....

Gumball Rally
Dirty Mary and Crazy Larry

Dirty mary crazy larry !!! " MY TOP END IS UNLIMITED" HAHA I Got that movie on DVD on ebay RIpped off a laserdisc i think but loooks good :biggrin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SCGQmE46T4 IDK bout stopping like that from 130 n stuff haha

Cobra!!!!!!!!!
Wayne's World
Phantasm ( ahh the CUBA ) i think all of em had the car in it right?
The faculty (GTO )
Idel hands ( ford monster truck, nova)
The Blues Brothers " COP SHOCKS, COP BRAKES " haha
Blade (charger)
Maximum Overdrive!!!! ( Green Goblin semi :biggrin: the intro with AC/DC :cool: WHO MADE WHO!! )
Aliens..........THAT TANK haha would love one of those :biggrin:
Days of Thunder ( taxi chase , WHEEL CHAIR RACE haha:cool: best quotes" change my tires" "HARRY IM DROPPING THE HAMMER!" " )

NEVER SEEN Two-Lane Blacktop ?? is it good?
theres a movies with Don Johnson n somebody else, they have a yellow 57 bel air n race around a small town,set in the 50-60s i believe. anyone remember this one?

WOOT WOOT!! First post!

But yea your all forgeting the best ever car movie....Cars!!

Welcome! "Cars" is great. My car talks too...I just haven't translated it into English yet:D

thnx..and dang your lucky but your car talks i wish mine did but at the same time im glad they dont cause they would most likely tell me to stop burn thier tire and hit the pedal so hard :biggrin:

You gotta take Two Lane Black Top with a grain of salt. The star is James Taylor.....yes, James Taylor the song writer.

It features old school fuelies and is a movie about a dude traveling the country to drag race his Willys.

The OG drag racing movie.

+1 on:

Cannonball Run1
Smokey & the Bandit
American Grafitti
Heart Like a Wheel
Road Warrior