Benefit Car Show for SHRINERS HOSPITAL

Donation sent,, hope it came through, paypal was weird on this one. Shriner's have been helping kids for a long time, very worthy cause, all the shriners who participate are donating their time and resources to help kids they may never meet, thats pretty big in my book! Also helps they have my favorite display in our local parades with their awesome mini bikes!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Came thru this time... thanks so much ! I will post pics and final $$ raised... next week :)

Sure... just send the check to the address above... make it out to Shriners Hospital. And let me know if you need tax exempt docs. Thank you for your donation.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Thanks Mike ! Also... I wanted to make sure everyone also knew about the Nasty Wendy benefit thread we have going... Both great causes=) So lets show our TB family how we stick together =)

I will send it in the morning. Thanks for input Charlie.

Thanks Mike... Check was received. We raised a total of $175 from turbobuick.com members for the Shriners Kids.... the grand total was $3485 ! ! We will be doing the check presentation next week. Thank you everyone ! =)

I got a very nice email from Chet Palumbo about my donation to the Shriners car show, not expected but a very classy touch above and beyond this thread. Glad all went well, and best of luck growing this show in the coming years!

You're welcome. We wanted to make sure everyone got a Thank You card.

Thanks again for you're help... we had a great first show... and look to grow it every year.