Benefit Car Show for SHRINERS HOSPITAL

GNGAL

86 GN T-Top
Hey ALL ! ! Yep.. The date is almost here ! September 22nd ! !

Im reaching out to everyone for help to benefit a GREAT CAUSE ! !
Im putting on a Benefit Car Show for Shriners Hospital, and need donations. If you could please pass this along to everyone that you know.

*** We need A LOT of kind hearts and generosity to make this a success. **

Even if you don't live in the local St Louis area...you can still help, and your donation will directly benefit the children of Shriners Hospital. The easiest way to donate it to send an item for the raffles... or donation via PayPal. ( https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/w...63663d3faee8d0038486cd0d9a2f30f3a21df7b0d0cee ) I'd be happy to put any flyers or advertising into our goodie bags for ya.

*** Every donation helps... big or small. Any help is greatly appreciated***

What: Shriners Hospital BENEFIT CAR SHOW
When: Sept 22, 2013
Where: Moolah Shriners Center, 12545 Fee Fee Rd, St Louis 63146

My fellow Gateway Buick Club of America (BCA) members and I have been WORKING HARD to make this event successful for the children of Shriners.

**** Please keep in mind that ALL DONATIONS and Vendors Spots ($100) are TAX DEDUCTABLE ! ! *****

Message me if you need the Shriners Tax ID and official docs, I have them and can email immediately.

Donations can be mailed to:
Buick Club of America
C/O Nathan/Shriners Car Show
#1 Huntleigh Trails Lane
St. Louis, Mo. 63131

If you have any questions ... please feel free to message email me.

Thanks again ---
Kristina Richards aka GNGAL
Gatewaybuick@yahoo.com

Attachments

• Shriners Flyer_front.jpg
    Shriners Flyer_front.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 152
Thanks Fast86GN for your donation ! Sorry the link doesn't work.
The PayPal email address is gatewaybuick@yahoo.com

I also attached a letter from Shriners International stating that we can collect donations for this event. Just incase anyone wanted it =)

Attachments

• Shriners Letter.jpg
    Shriners Letter.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 87
Ok guys and gals. This is to help kids out. We have helped 1 adult member replace his car after a tragedy and we can't help kids that are sick or injured?:confused: This is the Turbo Buick community and I know we can offer some help to these people. Where's the big hearted group I know's out there?;)

Our oldest son was helped by the Shriners hospital when he was young so Gina & I donate to the Shriners Hospital at least several times each year. I have personally worked with several Shriners and they are great caring people, It is a wonderful thing they do for children...

What type of items are accepted?

Anything that can be raffled off... new or new condition. Can be buick related or not. Die cast cars, posters, gift certificates. .. infinite possibilities. Doesnt even have to be car related.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Anything that can be raffled off... new or new condition. Can be buick related or not. Die cast cars, posters, gift certificates. .. infinite possibilities. Doesnt even have to be car related.

Thanks. I'll get a package together. Where should I ship it to?

Scot... they are such a great organization. Thats why we chose them as the beneficiary. I must of handed out over 3000 flyers .. and got soooo many stories of kids that were helped. And the research they do is also amazing.

We are planning on doing this every year for them. The excitement and responses we have already received is leaning toward a record turn out. People who dont normally takes their cars out.. are planning on dusting them off this event.

We will be on the local news and a popular radio station.

Im getting so excited. Im hope'n next year we can find a trophy sponsor... cause that was a huge cost.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

And just a reminder. .. this IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE. .. I have the Shriners Tax ID number and ALL docs needed for your tax guy. :)

Ok GNGal let the ladies know that ya'll will be ruffling off more than just 4-barrel carbs. I am sending your way a Lead Crystal Glassware set. Got it all bundled and will ship out Monday

My pops is a Shriner and he loves it. I have an allotment come out of my paycheck every 2 weeks that goes to them :) Hope ya'll have fun!

Thanks turboclam !

Bescurred... thanks for donating to the Shriners throughout the year. Its such a great cause.

Ok GNGal let the ladies know that ya'll will be ruffling off more than just 4-barrel carbs. I am sending your way a Lead Crystal Glassware set. Got it all bundled and will ship out Monday

Thanks hon... let me know if u need the Shriners Tax ID info for your taxes :)

A guy in need .. sharing and giving back to others.... you rock !!

So far $110 for kids... a 501c3 tax write off organization. .. Shriners Hospital.

We can do thousands for a fellow member in need... but not for kids?

Last push ... show is this Sunday. Check presentation is next Friday... plenty of time to donate.

Out of the thousands of members we've got there's only been $110 donated total? I'm actually sorry to hear this considering how much, we as a group, spend on our cars.:oops: That's not even the cost of a tire mounted these days.:eek:

One last bump here. This is about helping kids out so I don't see why there's been so little given.:( Come on guys, instead of buying that drink give a lousy dollar to help kids. This could be your kid or maybe a niece or nephew that needs help. Hell, in some cases it could even be your grandchild.:eek: God never blessed me with kids but I still donated this spring because it's a good cause, and I told GNGAL to keep the tax document because it was more important to get the help for the kids.:cool: