Before Black BS'ing thread.

^^^
Pretty good actually! Tattooing has picked up a HELL of alot for me, Im still in the Navy, and my wife has finally got a job!! haha im on a roll bruh! I been lurking around here for a while
but not too much...hows things around your way yo? Is ol' boy with the Buick who could never make up his mind with what he was gonna do with it still in here?
glad to here everythings going good.
who is that?

Hey Guys it's been a long time since i've been on!!! What's new in the B4B world? Any new 1/4 times for us carb'd turbo faithful? It's GOOD to be back!

Not sure which one you're talking about.

He was the young boy that lived out in Seattle I think? He used to have all the crazy .gifs in his siganture....The Dave Chappelle one with him flipping off the toilet...and the Jay=Z one where he was getting shot up...you made him take it down If I remember correctly

83turbomon or Romone as we know him. He's staying off the board these days and is playing on facebook.

He was the young boy that lived out in Seattle I think? He used to have all the crazy .gifs in his siganture....The Dave Chappelle one with him flipping off the toilet...and the Jay=Z one where he was getting shot up...you made him take it down If I remember correctly
83 turbo
he is on facebook now. has not been here for a while.
he was going to send me something but never did. gotta admit he was fun some times. like his tampon post lol

I heard some of you guys were asking about me, and how the Hell I ended up with my new username is beyond me, must have been a typo on my part or something. Ive been trying to work 3 jobs, ontop of being engaged, in the process of moving, dealing with in-laws, driving 500 miles a week, and possibly maybe (but most likely not) a father, yeah you can imagine whats been going on.

Figured I wasnt ready for the board yet soo...

^--- No way did that just happen? A.J. Pops up from the land of enchantment for a post!

Nice to see that, haha.

Aj:eek: Long time no speak... hows the project coming?

and why am I the only one with a pic of my car in my signature? Get some pics people, pretty or not... if it helps any my paint isn't looking so hot with all the work I`v been doing on it:(

Whats Good Gentlemen?

Like a boner, pop up when ya least expect it. :D

I have been lost for a long time........ but finally getting all the pieces back together.... Fate sure has a funny way of doing things. :confused:

As for projects, things have taken odd turn, loosing some parts and gaining others got me torch happy, and stuff ended up chopped up. And so I set myself further back then any closer to completion. But now I have returned, and things are different this time, Papa's got a whole new set of skills. :cool:

AJ your back!
great to see you back here. long time no see, what have you been up to? you get settled into the new house? hope everything is going good for you. its just great to see you back bud.

Aj:eek: Long time no speak... hows the project coming?

and why am I the only one with a pic of my car in my signature? Get some pics people, pretty or not... if it helps any my paint isn't looking so hot with all the work I`v been doing on it:(

jase, all the pics i have are too large. if you know how to strink it, i will send you a pic so you can strink it for me.

Is your email the same Aj? I've got some info you might find interesting that shouldn't be put on the board just yet.:D

Send me your pics Matt. I can resize them or you can download GIMP and do it yourself. I've been using GIMP for a while and it does some really good stuff to make your pics easier to deal with.:)

AJ your back!
great to see you back here. long time no see, what have you been up to? you get settled into the new house? hope everything is going good for you. its just great to see you back bud.

I have been up to squat.... other than getting myself right....... the new house is finally good to go, 4400 square feet of "Oh My Gosh Mopping All This Tile Sucks" and the shop is up and running~!

Is your email the same Aj? I've got some info you might find interesting that shouldn't be put on the board just yet.:D

Yea all my contact info is still the same, just my address has changed. Yes please fill me in charlie, I got lots to show you on our new capabilities:D

jase, all the pics i have are too large. if you know how to strink it, i will send you a pic so you can strink it for me.

You know how to crop the pictures right? Once you got the pic how you like it... you can use imageshack to choose the size you want and then it will make a code that you put in your signature... I can do editing for you if you need to. I`v been doing it for years:D