Before Black BS'ing thread.

Rain rain go away... come again another day..... rain rain go away.... come again another day.... supposed to rain all week.:(:( and I already feel like sh!t:(

Mine and my roomates garage got broken into last night and his radio, boost gauge and wideband were stolen out of his talon, good thing they didnt pay any attention to my T parked right next to his, with my carb, plenum and turbo out sitting on my trunk right next to my nitrous bottle...thumbs down to theives:mad:

Mine and my roomates garage got broken into last night and his radio, boost gauge and wideband were stolen out of his talon, good thing they didnt pay any attention to my T parked right next to his, with my carb, plenum and turbo out sitting on my trunk right next to my nitrous bottle...thumbs down to theives:mad:

you got lucky.

thats an obvious sign that it was kids.

they didnt know what real performance was so they went for the ricer!

HA!

5 pts for the buick.

A.j.

im so glad you boys like paint and body so much....

I cant stand doing it myself!

A.j.
i just like to save money. thats whey i do it some time it can be fun i know it sounds crazy.

It's not that we like doing body work, but I want to know the best paint I can afford to paint the car with. I don't want and Earl Shiibs (SP) paint job after all.

whats earl shiibs paint job?

for all the smart chemest.
n20(nitrous oxide) + h20(water)= hno3 (nitric acid) so my question is should i be running nitrous with my water injection?:confused: i was reading a old text book and saw this, it just got me thinking.

for all the smart chemest.
n20(nitrous oxide) + h20(water)= hno3 (nitric acid) so my question is should i be running nitrous with my water injection?:confused: i was reading a old text book and saw this, it just got me thinking.

are you running 100% water or alky water mix?

I used to use 100% water on the early days of my turbo adventures, I had a factory unit from an Olds? i think it was?

anyways, 100% water is OK, while I dont like it due to how corrosive it is- how poorly it cools compare to alky- and the fact it displaces gasoline in the air fuel mixture.

id rather keep every drop of gas for burning!

A.j.

are you running 100% water or alky water mix?

I used to use 100% water on the early days of my turbo adventures, I had a factory unit from an Olds? i think it was?

anyways, 100% water is OK, while I dont like it due to how corrosive it is- how poorly it cools compare to alky- and the fact it displaces gasoline in the air fuel mixture.

id rather keep every drop of gas for burning!

A.j.

it is a alky mix, but do you see what I'm saying is it really any good for the engine. still the chemical reaction causes acid to form so am i better off with alky injection or the nitrous?

it is a alky mix, but do you see what I'm saying is it really any good for the engine. still the chemical reaction causes acid to form so am i better off with alky injection or the nitrous?

Since your not running a very big hit of nitrous and since most of it is consumed by the engine, I wouldnt worry about it. but you should be using 100% alky anyways.

He was one of the first pioneers in paint and body but it went wrong somewhere. Very sad.

Earl Scheib - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Earl Scheib crappy paint job

YouTube - EARL SCHEIB -- "AS SEEN ON TV"

thats crazy Charlie.... hate to say it.... you might have dated yourself!

A.j.

Just remember their add when I was a kid. He would come on during football games ect kinda the maaco does now. They would paint everything including bumpers and the warranty pretty much sucked. Maaco is headed down the same path from what I've seen. They just went out of business this year. Lasted 63 years and now crapped out.

Just remember their add when I was a kid. He would come on during football games ect kinda the maaco does now. They would paint everything including bumpers and the warranty pretty much sucked. Maaco is headed down the same path from what I've seen. They just went out of business this year. Lasted 63 years and now crapped out.

go figure.... times are changing...

cars dont mean what they used to.... the new generations doesent care.

A.j.

so. 82 ciera with 3.0 carbed v6 has moved to another place...looks like i snoozed and lost lol; still looking at ideas for anything with buick v6s...be it carbed (preferably carbed) or EFI'd.....

Earl Schiebs....reminds me of Maaco out here...Maaco does CRAP job on paint honestly ..we call them taxi jobs because the local taxis uses their paint services and it shows. orange peel everywhere, overspray, etc...

so. 82 ciera with 3.0 carbed v6 has moved to another place...looks like i snoozed and lost lol; still looking at ideas for anything with buick v6s...be it carbed (preferably carbed) or EFI'd.....

Earl Schiebs....reminds me of Maaco out here...Maaco does CRAP job on paint honestly ..we call them taxi jobs because the local taxis uses their paint services and it shows. orange peel everywhere, overspray, etc...

at macco the line is if you want the whole car painted we paint everything glass, trim and all.

lol aint that the troof.

one of the neighbors here has a 2 tone tan and brown (as in peanut butter tan and dark brown lol) Somerset Regal 2 door, I;m guessing 1985-1988, its a brick...potential 3.0 mpfi v6, has the slotted turbine wheels...it may be for sale (theres always a price) since i've never seen it move....they own a 90s ciera and a 70s truck that are being used all the time, so i might walk down and ask about the Somerset Regal...its a FWD car lol. otherwise, its back to browsing CL and checking the neighborhoods for anything resembling a Regal for sale >.>

im glad im not the only person with a freak mobile obsession!

A.j.

g*dDAMN this girl sitting next to me looks good... Lets say i got a good view:eek: of the goods:biggrin::biggrin: back to the buick, Today Ill be tuning up the buick and doing another COMPRESSION CHECK everybody so stay tuned. Last time I did a compression check I didnt do a wet test and I may have made a mistake during the Regular test. Ill have some much needed help. Ill be swapping out plugs, valve cover gaskets which should hopefully eliminate all the blowby, PCV if needed, timing, carb tune, oil change, and a good steam clean. If I get enough time ill put in that electric fan.

Aj you definetley are not the only person with a freak mobile obsession....

its friday baby!!!!

for me atleast

A.j.

Sweet, gettin work done on this cummins in the shop, lots of bondo, lots of rust, and no power. Sunny Skies, gonna go swangin and bangin later (look it up if you dont know what it means) feelin good, good bud, listenin to Notorious BIG and J Dilla's Assorted Donuts LP, Plenty of girls, got some money.....

Life is Hydro and feels Good Right now....

Its Friday Everybody.....:biggrin: