Before Black BS'ing thread.

Congrat's on one day off A.j.:wink:
Charlie I got your voicemails lol, Sure I'll talk with you live on the phone haha. Seriously I had to get another new cell phone, all the speakers were shot on my previous phone so it was good as a clock and a texting devise only:eek:. Call away now lol I've got a Knock-off I phone this time.

AND................BUSY is how I describe my time now.

Charlie I got your voicemails lol, Sure I'll talk with you live on the phone haha. Seriously I had to get another new cell phone, all the speakers were shot on my previous phone so it was good as a clock and a texting devise only:eek:. Call away now lol I've got a Knock-off I phone this time.

lmao..... yea charlies and old guy.... like to use them telemaphone talking machines...... I think Charlies the only person I know who Still has a Land Line!

A.j.

lol A.j. you Kill me, I'd be in total agreement but I know there are still people here in WV that have a land line AND use dial up like it's the 22nd century and new to them lol

lol A.j. you Kill me, I'd be in total agreement but I know there are still people here in WV that have a land line AND use dial up like it's the 22nd century and new to them lol

well that is West Virgy your talking about.... alot of stuff is still very new to them! HA! lol

it is crazy at how few people theseday have a land line for other than there home security!

A.j.

well that is West Virgy your talking about.... alot of stuff is still very new to them! HA! lol

it is crazy at how few people theseday have a land line for other than there home security!

A.j.

Lol I bash on my state as much as any.... sometimes I'm like Oh yeah I live here too. Ahem. Least I'm in the high tech part of the state close to all the college hunnies lol:D

Yes Morgantown is full of them since WVU went back in session Monday! Oh my I'm largely outnumbered and I love it.

i am in the body section on restoration challenge. i really need some votes. everyone please vote for me it doesnt take long to vote.
let see a turbo buick win.
here is a link to make a account.
Restoration Challenge
thank you everyone who votes.
direct link to vote page.
Restoration Challenge

i need all the help i can get guys. i need some votes in restoration challenge. it ends aug 29 so help me out. thank you everyone who already voted for me. the link is in my sig. lets show the world what the before black community has.

Not a problem Adam.:smile: My dogs ate my cell a few years ago and had to replace it as well. Since then it doesn't get good reception out where I live.:frown:

lmao..... yea charlies and old guy.... like to use them telemaphone talking machines...... I think Charlies the only person I know who Still has a Land Line!

A.j.

Well since cell signal is spotty out here you need one for emergencies Aj. I don't live in a big city after all bud.:biggrin: We do have wild fires out here once in a while and have to call the PFD volunteers to put it out.:eek:

LOL Not a problem Daniel. Glad to know your name now.
Hehe Daneil son is what Mr Meogi said in karate kid:eek: My name is Mark ;)
I just finished doing an A/C retrofit, what a pain in the ass!! But I now got nice cold air in the regal.:biggrin:

I recharged my a/c not long ago and worked great till I started to hear a clicking sound from the pump, the clutch seems to engage ok but thats when the clicking starts.Im thinking the bearings are gone, any chance they can be replaced without taking lines off to avoid having to charge it up again?:frown:

Hehe Daneil son is what Mr Meogi said in karate kid:eek: My name is Mark ;)

I recharged my a/c not long ago and worked great till I started to hear a clicking sound from the pump, the clutch seems to engage ok but thats when the clicking starts.Im thinking the bearings are gone, any chance they can be replaced without taking lines off to avoid having to charge it up again?:frown:

As far as I know once the bearings start to go ur S.O.L. The bearings on my compressor went out and it released a ton of metal shavings throughout the system. I replaced the orifice tube accumulator and compressor. I also did a system flush to be sure all the shavings were out. If you dont flush the system there is a chance the shavings will reach the new compressor and it will destroy that one as well.

As far as I know once the bearings start to go ur S.O.L. The bearings on my compressor went out and it released a ton of metal shavings throughout the system. I replaced the orifice tube accumulator and compressor. I also did a system flush to be sure all the shavings were out. If you dont flush the system there is a chance the shavings will reach the new compressor and it will destroy that one as well.

Looks like im in the market for a new compressor, the accumulator was just replaced which sucks.Im sure before I could hear it there was a problem

Looks like im in the market for a new compressor, the accumulator was just replaced which sucks.Im sure before I could hear it there was a problem

more than likely, normally i go ahead and do everything in one shot when servicing the a/c system. That way i have peace of mind that all is in good working condition. Also when you go to the parts store you get a one year warranty only if you buy the compressor,orifice tube,and accumulator together. Otherwise there is no warranty.

YouTube - Back to the Bricks: Pics 2010 - Flint, MI.
300,000+ people... Quite a few turbo Regals and even a pro-charged GSX:eek: and a bad ass turbo Neon... sounded like a turbo diesel with a big BOV:D I backed into an old pole that used to be a parking meter and chipped my fkin paint!:mad: Broke ass city wont remove the poles:rolleyes: The pic of it is in the vid. I have more vids, but no patience to upload them:biggrin: