Before Black BS'ing thread.

Pick-A-Part Fun

Got lucky the other day and found a 84 coupe with a real nice doner seats for my 80, ended up grabing allmost the whole inside it was in such good shape. Super happy with the wreckers prices, it was like 5$ for this 5$ bucks for that.. the seats was kinda funny because it was the first thing i asked for a price and the lady said 85$ for all the seat, i paused for a sec thinking that is super cheap..:D then she said take em for 75$ LOL!.. DONE DEAL:D:D:cool:hehe funny the local places think the stuff is worth more than Gold :mad:so i just took a nice drive out the valley and BAMM! deals everywhere

Glad to see you around again and now that you have some decent seats you need to post some pics of her.
This is how far i made it, ill post pics tomorow with them in Her and her name is White Lighting:cool:

Attachments

• FloorPan_IMG.jpg
    FloorPan_IMG.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 96
i hate the start of the week. mondays and tuesday are bad days for me i hate starting out the week. i hope you find them aj.

yea tuesday sucks.... well hell most of the week does to me...

lol

yea im screwed though... I dont think anybody makes the SD4 rod bearing in .030....

A.j.

i am in the body section on restoration challenge. i really need some votes. everyone please vote for me it doesnt take long to vote.
let see a turbo buick win.
here is a link to make a account.
Restoration Challenge
thank you everyone who votes.
direct link to vote page.
Restoration Challenge

yea tuesday sucks.... well hell most of the week does to me...

lol

yea im screwed though... I dont think anybody makes the SD4 rod bearing in .030....

A.j.

best of luck finding them then. i'm sure someone in the world makes them. btw did you vote for me in restoration challenge it will help out alot. it doesn't take long.

best of luck finding them then. i'm sure someone in the world makes them. btw did you vote for me in restoration challenge it will help out alot. it doesn't take long.

Yup! voted for ya brother!

as for the bearings.... agh... solved... just turn the journal down to small chevy and use a 6 banger rod bearing.

next problem...........

hoping the crank turns 30 30 !

ha!

A.j.

i am in the body section on restoration challenge. i really need some votes. everyone please vote for me it doesnt take long to vote.
let see a turbo buick win.
here is a link to make a account.
Restoration Challenge
thank you everyone who votes.
direct link to vote page.
Restoration Challenge

Yup! voted for ya brother!

as for the bearings.... agh... solved... just turn the journal down to small chevy and use a 6 banger rod bearing.

next problem...........

hoping the crank turns 30 30 !

ha!

A.j.
thank you aj. I'm glad you solved the bearing issue.

You got my vote, hope you win.

thank you

Glad to see you around again and now that you have some decent seats you need to post some pics of her.

Few nicks on my hands.. a little sore and the seats are in!:biggrin:

Attachments

• whiteLightingseats_IMG.jpg
    whiteLightingseats_IMG.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 66
  • whiteLightingseats2_IMG.jpg
    whiteLightingseats2_IMG.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 69
  • whiteLighting2_IMG.jpg
    whiteLighting2_IMG.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 67
  • whiteLighting3_IMG.jpg
    whiteLighting3_IMG.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 76
Normally I dont like the looks of 78-80 regals, but yours looks great! I know how annoying interior swaps are. Took me 2 and a half weekends to do it.

Normally I dont like the looks of 78-80 regals, but yours looks great! I know how annoying interior swaps are. Took me 2 and a half weekends to do it.

Ty Ty, Yea the 78-80 tails lights sorta grow on me the more i look at her. I did get red in the face a couple times mostly the lower rear piece