Before Black BS'ing thread.

I got a great deal on a 3.625 4340 steel stroker crank from a vendor on the board for the spare iron headed 4.1 I am building. It's an RPM crank. Much better quality than my Cat stroker. The keyway is the correct size, the flywheel register is machined square, and it has knurls on the rear main seal area. I would get another one to hold if I did not like to eat and get spoken to by my better half.

I miss my Buick with the turbo and spring weather.:(

Edit: Charlie thinks I don't like talking on the phone.... :p Cell phone is nearly useless in WV. lol

I been sick since Thursday slept 23 hours straight. Lots of nyquil...

Sent while waiting for boost to build...

Holy crap Aj better be careful man.

Holy crap Aj better be careful man.

yea well it was a super lame ass exposure... a family of rats moved under the hood of my subaru... rolling around in the shit while pulling the motor didnt help.

Oh dang stop letten them sit that long

Oh dang stop letten them sit that long

it sat 4 months. I couldnt touch it cause we were in a legal battle with the dealer because they were supposed to fix it. well short story, they backed out and handed me a check for what it cost to repair. so the job fell on my shoulders.

Sorry ass dealership man I seem to be hearing alot of that about dealerships lately.

it sat 4 months. I couldnt touch it cause we were in a legal battle with the dealer because they were supposed to fix it. well short story, they backed out and handed me a check for what it cost to repair. so the job fell on my shoulders.
That seems to be what most dealers are doing now. Take a look in the lounge for one about a 1 YO Camaro. Dealer is trying to wriggle out of replacing one when their employee totaled it.:sick:

It was stupid man, the car tossed a rod bearing... they said from no oil, I argued the pick up fell off... it was me vs them for the rebuild. So after all that legal crap they knew they were caught... so they just paid me exactly what they charged to do the job. And well at those prices I agreed quickly. Stupid me didn't know it was fender to fender rat shit in the car. You couldn't see the engine. It was insanity with bleach and a pressure washer. But even with that, there's so many places you just can't get.... so during engine pull I was covered. And the rest was well... sickness.

Well i do believe I'm not doing a darn thing today at all, but shooting a gun or 2 since I'm laid off work right now