Before Black BS'ing thread.

How do people end up getting banned on here? Ripping people off doesn't seem to get them banned, so what does?

Ripping people off is one of the ways you can get banned as well as posting BS or links that have no use Jesse. White T is one that has come on the verge and was (Jeremy's friend) about to get banned because of his advertising. He decided to cool it and if he does it again I'm sure Shane will send him to the banned section.:eek::biggrin:

Ripping people off is one of the ways you can get banned as well as posting BS or links that have no use Jesse. White T is one that has come on the verge and was (Jeremy's friend) about to get banned because of his advertising. He decided to cool it and if he does it again I'm sure Shane will send him to the banned section.:eek::biggrin:

Well hoepfully it cools off around here and he comes on back....But if he doesn't could you holler at him for me Charlie...I still want to convert my manifold to an EFI setup and I didn't get his friend who would do the work contact info from him yet. I would definitely appreciate it.

start our own forum?

That's be ideal....but do you think we could even generate enough interest to even keep running? Our numbers are crazy small.

Yeah I've noticed if you go against the grain here you get booted out. Never noticed a screen name "white t" My attention span is pretty short though.

Yeah I've noticed if you go against the grain here you get booted out. Never noticed a screen name "white t" My attention span is pretty short though.

He works for svotski (sp) custom and sells some nice pieces suspension parts for the G body cars. Nice stuff if you can afford it. They don't want to be vendors on here so when he starts telling people "we sell this, call me", he's advertising and that's a no no.:biggrin:

Speaking of suspension, I have some questions. Now, I've been reading some protouring forums for setting up Gbody suspension. From what I've gathered the rear sway bar bolted to the lower trailing arms is no good and a blazer style bar like which you are using is much better all around. It makes sense since the HR bar mounts up pretty much the same way and everyone loves it.

As far as upgrading front brakes, do you know if you can use s10 spindles with the corvette caliper adaptor bracket to have the 13 inch vette brakes? Seems like that would be way cheaper than aftermarket

Speaking of suspension, I have some questions. Now, I've been reading some protouring forums for setting up Gbody suspension. From what I've gathered the rear sway bar bolted to the lower trailing arms is no good and a blazer style bar like which you are using is much better all around. It makes sense since the HR bar mounts up pretty much the same way and everyone loves it.

As far as upgrading front brakes, do you know if you can use s10 spindles with the corvette caliper adaptor bracket to have the 13 inch vette brakes? Seems like that would be way cheaper than aftermarket

You are right Jesse. Bolting it to the axle and the frame are the best way to go. That's why the HR bar exists. It works best of all and the Blazer bar is a cheap substitute.:biggrin:

You are right Jesse. Bolting it to the axle and the frame are the best way to go. That's why the HR bar exists. It works best of all and the Blazer bar is a cheap substitute.:biggrin:

What particular Year...is them old late 80's and 90's Blazers? KBlazers I think it is?

I seen this on my one of my local forums and had to post it here, don't know if you guys have seen it or not, but it makes me smile everytime i see it...:D

188623_180909591953863_100001044714126_433053_3510649_n.jpg