BeCool Radiator & Spal Fans For Sale

I have a BeCool radiator with the proper brackets and brand new dual spal fans. The Radiator was used but is in great shape. There are two light rub marks near the bottom where bolts were, but there are no leaks whatsoever. Has the proper be-cool brackets and hardware along with the correct dual spal fans. This has the oil cooler as well as transmission cooler built in. Comes with the radiator cap shown in the pictures.
Looking to get $825 shipped to the lower 48 states.

The radiator new alone goes for $799. It's like getting the SPAL fans at no charge!

Here is the link to summits webpage that shows it.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/BCI-66062/SuggestedParts/?prefilter=1

Will only consider trades for complete stock location intercoolers in equally excellent condition, otherwise it will need to be cash. (not "Stock" but rather a stretch)

Attachments

• IMG_0754.JPG
    IMG_0754.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0755.JPG
    IMG_0755.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0757.JPG
    IMG_0757.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0758.JPG
    IMG_0758.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0759.JPG
    IMG_0759.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_6065.jpg
    IMG_6065.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 130
sort of. It does slide into place. Just need to either shave down lower radiator rubber bushings or get a thinner bushing to put in. Once that is done - fits perfect.

How much use did this radiator have?

Also can I get the model number of the spal fans, so I can look up the size and specs on them?

Thanks

Do the fans already have a wiring adaptor like from Casper or will this have to be bought separately?

How much use did this radiator have?

Also can I get the model number of the spal fans, so I can look up the size and specs on them?

Thanks

Radiator does not appear to have much use. I bought it 2 years ago and it sat in place with no use all of that time. I bought it used but it looks super clean inside. I was told no leaks or anything like that. It's really in quite nice condition. I will have to remove the fans to get a model number. I should be able to do that tonight. I didn't see any model numbers on the outside only that it say SPAL everywhere.

Fans look like they measure close to 11" in diameter each. I won't be able to pull them off the mount till Friday. Need to head out of town on business in the am.